Yammie Bubblegumcrisis

wolfx

Pleasepleaseplease tell me these are prebuilt/prepainted figures and not kits? Please? :ph34r:

EDIT: Nevermind, d'oh. The sign says they're non-scale action figures. I knew that.

I wants. :)

Edited by Drad

Damn, but they look great....

I thought the BGC 2040 redesigns were really nice too, actually. But you can't go wrong with classics. B))

I wish Yamato would make toys out of the original hard suits instead of the 2040 redesigns :( Still they look nice and the joints are well hidden.

Those are the classic BGC hardsuits. Not the 2040 redesigns.

Those are awesome. I want!

I wish Yamato would make toys out of the original hard suits instead of the 2040 redesigns :( Still they look nice and the joints are well hidden.

Those are the classic BGC hardsuits. Not the 2040 redesigns.

I haven't watched BGC in forever, but those look like the suits introduced near the end of the series. Could be wrong though, I'll pick them up if they turn out to be decent.

Wouldn't touch 2040 with a 10-foot pole.

I wonder if Animeigo might try to work out a deal to sell these...they ARE releasing an updated BCG box set after all... and there's no pesky licensing issues like another favorite Yamato toy I could mention... *coughvalkscough*

Also, I wonder if that ominous pair of legs behind priss in the second picture might hearald not only the Knight Sabers but the DD battle armor as well...

Edited by Pat Payne

next

So is this the Yamato toy? I'm getting confused here.

Either way, this one is the second gen hardsuit design as well. It's missing the left arm attachment and the rivet things on the legs, but still the same suit.

If memory serves, her 2nd Gen hardsuit didn't get the Leg Bombers or the left arm thing (mine launcher?) until the final OVA, Scoop Chase. They were absent during Red Eyes and Double Vision.

If memory serves, her 2nd Gen hardsuit didn't get the Leg Bombers or the left arm thing (mine launcher?) until the final OVA, Scoop Chase. They were absent during Red Eyes and Double Vision.

That sounds like it could be true, as I said I havent seen the series in forever.

I'm really happy after all these years were getting a toy like this, hopefully it'll sell well enough to make for a decent sized lineup. Although thats probably just wishful thinking.