1/100 VB-6 KOENIG MONSTER RELEASE DATE AND PRICE

zeo-mare

Hate to burst your bubbles, but what if that is only a down payment on a pre order? I mean, what if you need to put down 50% just to stake your name to it? That would mean that it's more like $254.00.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!

How dare you think about that?

j/j :lol:

Seriously, if HLJ lists an item with any given price, and doesn't say it's an early bird discount, then the price won't go up.

Oh I can't wait.  Looks like I will have 3 or 4 of this baby.  I wonder what else is coming out.  Hopefully a VF-1A CF.  :p

Godzilla, with the massive number of expensive valks you buy, I gotta ask, whatcha do for a livng :blink::o

Um hello... I thought you knew...

av-894.gif = mbsmile.jpg

Um no. But I use to work for his company as a contractor. I am *trying* to cut my expensive habit... it aint happening this month thanks to those fools Amped and rnurmin selling their stuff.

I am a test engineer at this engineering software firm, making decent money but not enough to buy a house here in Seattle. Now I know California housing is really bad but Seattle is getting close to it.

Edited by Godzilla

Oh I can't wait.  Looks like I will have 3 or 4 of this baby.  I wonder what else is coming out.  Hopefully a VF-1A CF.  :p

Godzilla, with the massive number of expensive valks you buy, I gotta ask, whatcha do for a livng :blink::o

av-894.gif = mbsmile.jpg

Um no. But I use to work for his company as a contractor. I am *trying* to cut my expensive habit... it aint happening this month thanks to those fools Amped and rnurmin selling their stuff.

I am a test engineer at this engineering software firm, making decent money but not enough to buy a house here in Seattle. Now I know California housing is really bad but Seattle is getting close to it.

wow...i'm just wondering though how you store all the valks you have. you must be renting a pretty big apartment!!

I am *trying* to cut my expensive habit... it aint happening this month thanks to those fools Amped and rnurmin selling their stuff.

Hey hey hey, please don't call me a fool <_<

I am just an innocent collector who tries to clean up his room, that's all. :rolleyes:

I am *trying* to cut my expensive habit... it aint happening this month thanks to those fools Amped and rnurmin selling their stuff.

Hey hey hey, please don't call me a fool <_<

I am just an innocent collector who tries to clean up his room, that's all. :rolleyes:

Oops, I forgot to put the J/K and this up :p. No offense to Amped and rnurmin.

Edited by Godzilla

av-894.gif = mbsmile.jpg

wow...i'm just wondering though how you store all the valks you have. you must be renting a pretty big apartment!!

Wouldnt you like to know? :p I live in a house. I would explain the story but I wont bore you to death about it.

the yamato price and the HLJ price really has nothing to do with the "we live in the US so were f-ed price". after its all said and done, its going to cost just as much if not more than an FP valk.....and god knows how big the box is going to be!?!?! :blink:

av-894.gif = mbsmile.jpg

Wouldnt you like to know? :p I live in a house. I would explain the story but I wont bore you to death about it.

too late...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Still a sweet price. I thought it would be nearing $170. I'll buy 4 for sure. I can earn that money in a month. My boss has just given me permission to do overtime. :D I hope Tamim gets the pricing soon.

Still a sweet price. I thought it would be nearing $170. I'll buy 4 for sure. I can earn that money in a month. My boss has just given me permission to do overtime. :D I hope Tamim gets the pricing soon.

yeah, if it's 150, then that's the price over there. So with shipping, considering how big this sucker is, should be about 20 bucks or even more. It evens out to a 1/48 super valk! :(

just an FYI incase anyone hasn't noticed, toy-wave has got a preorder special up for the koeing for $120 for the first 10 Mw'ers. i believe i'm the 3rd. :D

nice!! how much will be the shipping for it though? I guess eve if it's 20, it'll still be under 150! :p:D:lol:

just an FYI incase anyone hasn't noticed, toy-wave has got a preorder special up for the koeing for $120 for the first 10 Mw'ers.  i believe i'm the 3rd.  :D

nice!! how much will be the shipping for it though? I guess eve if it's 20, it'll still be under 150! :p:D:lol:

Shipping thru EMS/Speed Post won't be cheap, but hey, that thing is heavy and will be roughly as much shipping if you EMS them from like HLJ. By regular mail is cheaper, but the chance that it is lost during shipment and wait weeks for it is something I'd rather not take. :rolleyes:

But always buy insureance, even sent with EMS doesn't guarantee the parcel will be safe! Postmen in the Netherlands often act like third-world thugs and stole my last year's shipment of Valk-goodies. :angry:

Thank you for posting this "heads-up" about this much anticipated product.

I immediately preordered 2, one to remain "Virgin", one to slap an Autobot

badge (Symbol) on the left shoulder armor.

( http://p070.ezboard.com/flegacyofcybertron...opicID=69.topic )

I love the VB6's design (It looks like Gen. Patton designed a transforming

robot.) and I so look forward to have one of these "ugly bastards" in my

anxious hands.

just an FYI incase anyone hasn't noticed, toy-wave has got a preorder special up for the koeing for $120 for the first 10 Mw'ers.  i believe i'm the 3rd.  :D

Shipping thru EMS/Speed Post won't be cheap, but hey, that thing is heavy and will be roughly as much shipping if you EMS them from like HLJ. By regular mail is cheaper, but the chance that it is lost during shipment and wait weeks for it is something I'd rather not take. :rolleyes:

But always buy insureance, even sent with EMS doesn't guarantee the parcel will be safe! Postmen in the Netherlands often act like third-world thugs and stole my last year's shipment of Valk-goodies. :angry:

i just got my invoice from toy-wave and it comes to $159.50! :o:huh:

that includes, air parcel shipping, insurance and the 4% paypal fee.

what i don't get is, he wants me to pay for the item now, when its not coming out til november. :blink: i know Ken's a good guy but i'm certainly not willing to send anyone money in august for a product that might come out in november. :unsure: that just ain't right. end of september cool, middle of august not cool.

i just got my invoice from toy-wave and it comes to $159.50! :o:huh:

that includes, air parcel shipping, insurance and the 4% paypal fee.

what i don't get is, he wants me to pay for the item now, when its not coming out til november. :blink: i know Ken's a good guy but i'm certainly not willing to send anyone money in august for a product that might come out in november. :unsure: that just ain't right. end of september cool, middle of august not cool.

This is what he says in my invoice..:

Hi!

Already received your order for

Quantity: 2 Product: 1/100 VB-6 Koenig Monster Weight: About 2000g (each) Unit price: $ 120USD (each)

Total cost will be

(240 + 3 + 60.7)*4%(paypal) = 315.8USD

Once received the payment will hold them for u and send out the items to u once released.

Thanks!

Toyman

I'm not too sure whether he means:

i) pay him now and he'll hold the items for us :(

ii) pay him when he ask for the money :)

Hm..but the shipping seems to be overpriced is it? 60 usd...add another 20 and i could get an alpha <_<

aaajin

I'm not too sure whether he means:

i) pay him now and he'll hold the items for us :(

ii) pay him when he ask for the money :)

Hm..but the shipping seems to be overpriced is it? 60 usd...add another 20 and i could get an alpha <_<

aaajin

yeah that part is kind of confusing. :blink: i've gotten in on other preorders and basically the seller take your info first but doesn't charge the amount until the products are actually ready to be shipped out.

the way i'm reading it is, he wants me to pay for the item now, yet he doesn't have it nor has an "official" release date for. first rule i learned when buying something, you got no product, you get no money. for all i/we know, the release date could be pushed back to sometime in 2005. :blink:

i mean, a week or two in advance is fine, but 3 months is unheard of.

BTW, $60 for shipping!?!?! :o where the heck are you?

i think he estimating the shipping based on a guestimate of the actual weight plus the guaranteed over-sized box that yamato like to use(i hate them for this). it might be alot less in the end if the box and packaging is smaller than what he's guessing. :unsure:

where the heck i am? I'm a martian that Bush has been talking about. Ken is using the newly developed HK rockets to send my items. Hope that they'll not land on my rooftop like my previous orders... :lol:

Actually I'm from Malaysia but I'll be getting back to the States this 21st august to continue with my studies. So that's shipping to the US of course...minnesota to be exact....for 2 items.... <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

aaajin

EDITED : happy 100th posts to me

Edited by aaajin

Hmm... I pre-ordered from HLJ, and as it has been mentioned that they won't charge till they have the item and ready to ship.

To give the benefit of doubt to Ken, perhaps he needed some deposit to ensure that no one withdraws their pre-orders? Just a thought

Hmm... I pre-ordered from HLJ, and as it has been mentioned that they won't charge till they have the item and ready to ship.

To give the benefit of doubt to Ken, perhaps he needed some deposit to ensure that no one withdraws their pre-orders? Just a thought

Then Why not a deposit rather than paying out that much money for three months. The shipping sound a little inflated to me. I had a Q-Rau and a 1/48 shipped together from HK, Those were about 35 bucks shipped together. Surely the Monster is not larger than that.

*looks at pics* Yes, will be getting one of these. Going to save up first then read reviews about it before making the purchase though. The little banpresto valks will look nice next to it. heh I'll have one crouched riding on top of it, with monster in gerwalk mode while other dramatically posed banprestos stand near offering up close range support. Not that it needs it.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I immediately preordered 2, one to remain "Virgin", one to slap an Autobot

badge (Symbol) on the left shoulder armor.

( http://p070.ezboard.com/flegacyofcybertron...opicID=69.topic )

Ugh. But at least you're not turning it into a Robotech toy... so, I'll forgive you. :lol:

No big I sometimes will get an additional transforming toy or model and will

do a slight repaint (usually the eyes) or kitbash and throw an TF faction symbol

on it. I did the same for a spare Gundam Zeta +C1 (+) I painted it's optics red

and put a few Decepticon symbols on it. Did the same for a spare FP VF-21

(hell it's already Decep purple...). It's just a thing I do, mostly so my Jetfire has

some other "adopted" buddies on the shelf. But rest assured I have "virgin

product" of everything I "Cybertronize". The VB-6 is a Macross product and will

be honored on my shrine to the toy gods (Workbench) as such. I'm just glad

it's actually being made. The VB-6 is not exactly the most likely candidate for

Yamato to produce.

(+)( http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN907724 )

Edited by Doctor Paragon