Hikaru + Lisa = Child?

CID

Yes, this is silly question. However, I sometimes wonder if they ever had baby. If so, what happen to him/her.

If they did not have kid, was it because of biological reasons or divorce????

Just wanted to find out if anyone had info on this topic....

As far as i know, Hikaru didn't have a baby, either Lisa or Misa. :p

I heard that Misa really let herself go and put on about 75 lbs after their marriage. Apparently, Hikaru was too disgusted to physically perform the deed and it's rumored that he's often found in the bar crying the words to "My Boyfriend's a Pilot" into his beer. So no baby that I'm aware of.

I heard that Misa really let herself go and put on about 75 lbs after their marriage. Apparently, Hikaru was too disgusted to physically perform the deed and it's rumored that he's often found in the bar crying the words to "My Boyfriend's a Pilot" into his beer. So no baby that I'm aware of.

LMAO! :lol:

Hmmmm, sadly I don't think there are any pictures of Miku, if there were, she'd only be a baby, no point in looking than.

I remember in Robotech, Lisa and Rick have a child and they named him Roy, and in the Robotech novels I think he played an important role with other childern like Minmays.....haha.......minmay having a kid....oh god. If her child became a singer it'd be like listening to William Hung.

They did have a daughter named Miku.

She was born on the Megaroad, and basically disappeared along with the ship.

Hikaru marries Misa prior to the Megaroad-01's launch, then gives birth to Miku months later. That's what Macross Compendium says.

Either way, they have a kid, end of story.

And yes, this belongs in the "newbie" thread.

Hikaru marries Misa prior to the Megaroad-01's launch, then gives birth to Miku months later. That's what Macross Compendium says.

Waitwaitwait...

HIKARU gives birth?!?!?!

Man, I knew the future was a strange place, but...

Waitwaitwait...

HIKARU gives birth?!?!?!

yup, in the future, we won't be limited to such narrow constraints as biolgical gender differences... both genders will be EQUAL even if it means massive surgery to make it so!

Waitwaitwait...

HIKARU gives birth?!?!?!

yup, in the future, we won't be limited to such narrow constraints as biolgical gender differences... both genders will be EQUAL even if it means massive surgery to make it so!

Has equal rights gone too far?

Next time on 20/20.

Waitwaitwait...

HIKARU gives birth?!?!?!

Has equal rights gone too far?

Next time on 20/20.

:lol: LMAO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now I've got images of "Junior" playing in my head. A pregnant Arnold "Der Governator" Schwarzenegger is not a pretty sight! (Must think Terminator, must think Terminator, must think Terminator...)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now I've got images of "Junior" playing in my head. A pregnant Arnold "Der Governator" Schwarzenegger is not a pretty sight! (Must think Terminator, must think Terminator, must think Terminator...)

I dunno.... Agent One might enjoy the sight of it??? :ph34r:

I know one exists out there somewhere. Maybe Egan has it. I think it might have been a Mikimoto illustration but I can't be sure.

There is a nice pic of the two couples (Max/Millia, Hikaru/Misa) with their kids (M&M have two girls, H&M have one newborn) "hanging out" in the "Macross Graffiti" book. It's not by Mikimoto, I think it's by Narumi.

Also, the pic was made before DYRL, so I'm not sure if the "Miku" setting existed at that time.

I know one exists out there somewhere. Maybe Egan has it. I think it might have been a Mikimoto illustration but I can't be sure.

In Best Hit Series: Macross Graffiti, there's a Narumi Kakinouchi illustration of the Ichijos with Miku and the Jeniuses with Komilia and their second kid in a park setting.

Huh...I thought it looked a little different than this, but it's good nonetheless. Thanks Hikaru! Can we see the other one?

I know the one you are talking about Boxer. I've been breaking my head trying to figure out which book it's in. I've looked at all the ones I had.

Great pic Hikaru!

Huh...I thought it looked a little different than this, but it's good nonetheless. Thanks Hikaru! Can we see the other one?

I know the one you are talking about Boxer. I've been breaking my head trying to figure out which book it's in. I've looked at all the ones I had.

Great pic Hikaru!

Page 41 of the Flashback 2012 art book. Don't have a scanner so I can't post it, but it is a different picture from this one. Hopefully someone with a scanner can put up a copy. :)

In the TV series there's that scene where Misa sees Max and Milia with their baby and she imagines that it's her and Hikaru with a baby. The baby that they show looks a lot like the baby in the picture that's been posted.

I doubt it's Miku but it looks like they may have kept the look.

What's with the trees in the background of those pics? Why don't they have leaves? Is it winter? Why is everyone wearing spring/summer clothes?

Of course it doesn't hurt that Hikaru was exposed to unholy ammounts of radiation when he & Misa returned to the Zentran-fried earth...

Of course it doesn't hurt that Hikaru was exposed to unholy ammounts of radiation when he & Misa returned to the Zentran-fried earth...

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

Top stories:

Batboy claims that Exedol is his father.

World's Largest Cat must go on Oprah diet - or risk death

Man found pregnant with second baby. Shocking photos inside.

post-2-1092376047_thumb.jpg

Who gets to breastfeed the kids?