custom Queadluun Rau 1/60 in Green!

physioguy

And we have the first Q-rau custom!

Good job on it, btw.

I'm going to copy your pic there to make it easy to see.

post-4-1080773676.jpg

Not bad at all. :) Good shade of green.

post-4-1080773711.jpg

Edited by Anubis

This is just a repaint no? Well..good job anyway. Besides adding in the yellow details and zentraedi markings, it would be cool if someone recasted the head to become TV-version.

Nice, refreshing custom job. You should have no problem unloading it on E-Bay with that scheme.

Have you considered adding the proper markings to it? Technically, they're quite simple and wouldn't even require making decals for; you could quite simply cut the designs out of masking tape to make stencils and litterally paint the markings on.

This is just a repaint no? Well..good job anyway. Besides adding in the yellow details and zentraedi markings, it would be cool if someone recasted the head to become TV-version.

You'd need to do more than that I think.

The antenna thingy is different, as are the arms, legs and feet if I remember. The differences on these last three parts are subtle, but present.

I haven't looked at the line art from all the angles but the differences I've seen are:

antenna straight vs. curved

"bell bottoms" on the legs low-cut vs. high-cut

eye thingy is different

Graham mentions something about the skirt armor being different in his review, when he's talking about what would have to be done to make a TV version.