Ed209 By Hot Toys

wolfx

These kits are also coming out

BigBadToyStore

I have 2 of Robocop MK. II (cain) on order. I hope hot toys makes one of him! :p

388355[/snapback]

WHy does it say model kit? That the kotokukiya Trading figure set. :blink:

And they are all out of scale with each other, that's my major peeve with that set.

wow that is a awesome looking Ed-209, i wonder if they will do Cain (sp?) as well?

actually Rider Faiz i do not think it is a model it says some minor assembly required, maybe in the package the arms and legs are unhooked and you simple have to attach them, there are many toys like this on the market. it looks like it is prepainted so you will not need to paint it yourself, i do not recall Hottoys making model kits only figures. the price however is another story entirely. :p

chris

actually Rider Faiz i do not think it is a model it says some minor assembly required, maybe in the package the arms and legs are unhooked and you simple have to attach them, there are many toys like this on the market. it looks like it is prepainted so you will not need to paint it yourself, i do not recall Hottoys making model kits only figures. the price however is another story entirely. :p

chris

388466[/snapback]

Yeah I don’t think this is a model kit either, but more a figure that requires some slight assembly. It looks awesome alright, but at 200+ dollars I really don’t think I’ll be plopping down the money for it. :(

I've never liked the Robocop design, but the ED is pretty sweet.... seems aefully expensive tho, gorgoeus and detailed as that figure is.

EDIT: You know...in the pics, they don't show any leg articulation.... for the much money, I would want it fully posable with all those leg pistons working and retailed...

Edited by promethuem5

The price seems fine since most of the Hot Toys figures come for that kinda price anyway. Judging from the pictures, it looks detailed enough. Hope to see more detailed photos demonstrating its poseability. As long as it can do its "Attack-mode" pose,(where it sorta crouches with hands pointing menacingly) i'm sold!

I have the Hot Toy's Alien Vs Predator - Predator "model kits" and let me tell you they are BETTER than MOST 1/6 scale "action figures".

You're kidding yourself if you pass up on these cuz its a "kit" and you're a toy collector / fan.

If the price was cheaper, I would consider buy it asap.

Edited by Neova

Actually guys, the "MODEL KIT" reference was regarding the Trading figures posted by Roy's Blues, not these Hot Toys figures. These are DEFINATELY action figures. ;)

Which was the one prototype replacement with a skull in the helmet that went nuts?  It only had a few seconds of screen time, but I remember the model work for that one being really neat.

388856[/snapback]

That "audition" scene still slays me.

ED looks killer, and even at $200, I'd have to plunk the cash down for it.

• 6 months later...

Sheesh i knew it wuz big, but i guess i never took in to consideration how big it really was until i saw those pics. If only i had the cash... and the space for that matter. <_<

Imagine if it was to scale with the 12" Robocop. :blink: