Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I picked up my NECA 18" Striker Eureka today, he's incredible, like the rest. Unfortunately however, my shelf that was holding 18" Gypsy and Cherno isn't sturdy enough to hold all three, so I've gotta get a new display for them, and then I have to pick a day to re-arrange my whole room in order to accommodate the new bigger setup for my jaegers. I can't complain, they're awesome.

attachicon.gifIMAG0024.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0025.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0026.jpg

He has issues, it wouldn't be a NECA figure without some. The two huge back fins were STUPIDLY difficult to get in, they fought me for 15 minutes, they eventually went in but that sucked. I'm also pretty displeased with his knees, they're way more loose then I'd like, if he isn't standing perfectly centered he could easily topple either forward or backward, which makes me nervous. Like I said though, he's another great addition, he's way more articulated then Gypsy and Cherno, and his arm blades and lighting are pretty sweet. At this point NECA is almost obliged to put out an 18" Crimson Typhoon, we need at least the main 4 movie mecha in this scale, I could pass on Kaiju, 18" Knifehead was a mess.

Cherno is sweet, but my Gypsy suffers from terribly weak leg joints. How is eureka in the joint department? I don't want another $100 NECA noodle.

Picked up another Sword Art Online II - Sinon figure! ^_^ Found her at a good price on Mandarake so I couldn't resist! :D Have to display her on my desk though as she's too tall with her gun to fit in my display cabinet.. <_<

20150427_204411.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Nice! Where did you get it from? I have the 3 VF-22s'. Holding out for a renewal 21 from arcadia.

A college friend of mine is from Japan and lives in Tokyo now. He hooked me up.

Holding out for a renewal 21 from arcadia.

I was quite surprized at the build quality and how streamlined/thin it is. If Arcadia re-issued with a few tweaks....it would be incredible.

Edited by w8kbrder

A college friend of mine is from Japan and lives in Tokyo now. He hooked me up.

nice.

I was quite surprized at the build quality and how streamlined/thin it is. If Arcadia re-issued with a few tweaks....it would be incredible.

Just hope it's the correct color if/when they do...

:bump:

Sick!!! Dinobots! :D Pretty much the only Transformers I actually do really like! ^_^ Fantastic pics as per always Saburo! B))

Thanks! The Dinobots are my favorites. :D

love the foc dinobot Saburo ....That Sinon look awesome spanner.!!.. :wub:

Thanks lancalot!

Looks like an ad! Great work as always!

Thanks EXO!

2 more of the Fans Project Dinobots (Volar aka Swoop and Cubrar aka Slag) arrived on friday. :)

17282804322_83a4eb6fde_b.jpg

Great pics Saburo! Are they coming up with Grimlock and Snarl as well?

Cool! Would be cool if they went the extra step and made a combiner out of the Dinobots. :-) Always hated that they get their ass kicked by the constructicons' Devastator. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

2 more of the Fans Project Dinobots (Volar aka Swoop and Cubrar aka Slag) arrived on friday. :)

17282804322_83a4eb6fde_b.jpg

all you need is some kerosene in the black nozzle in slags mouth

Cool! Would be cool if they went the extra step and made a combiner out of the Dinobots. :-) Always hated that they get their ass kicked by the constructicons' Devastator. :p

I know for sure there is one 3P company producing Dinobot that combine, and I think there is also a 2nd company making Dinobot combiner.

Just arrived this morning.

attachicon.gif001.JPG

They look like an awesome kit, does it build two valks or just the one?

I am tempted by some of the hasegawa valk kits, specifically a yf-19 and yf-21. I was looking at the 1/72nd ones buta 1/48th yf-19 caught my eye. Do you know if they do a yf-21 in 1/48? Or should i keep to the practically sized 1/72 kits, i think a 1/48th yf-19 would be a beast.

They look like an awesome kit, does it build two valks or just the one?

I am tempted by some of the hasegawa valk kits, specifically a yf-19 and yf-21. I was looking at the 1/72nd ones buta 1/48th yf-19 caught my eye. Do you know if they do a yf-21 in 1/48? Or should i keep to the practically sized 1/72 kits, i think a 1/48th yf-19 would be a beast.

Just the one kit, either as Max or Miria. The only 1/48 scale YF-21 I know of is an event-only resin kit put out by Club M many years ago. If you can find one, grab it! They're pretty rare.

The 1/48 VF-19 builds up nice.

post-12411-0-64122200-1430210328_thumb.jpg

Just the one kit, either as Max or Miria. The only 1/48 scale YF-21 I know of is an event-only resin kit put out by Club M many years ago. If you can find one, grab it! They're pretty rare.

attachicon.gifVF-19A Lightnings-A.JPG

Very very nice,the colours are somewhat Ozma inspired but the lightning sets the scheme off nicely. I think I will be going for the pair of 1/72nd plus valks in that case, Mount them on a double stand.

VF-19A Lightnings-A.JPG

Lovely! indeed very Ozma like! B))

Finally, one step closer to completing my collection. Lets see what I got...

- VF-22S Miria

- VF-1 GBP Armor

- Scott Bernard VR-052F

- Ivanov type SV-51

- Grey goggles VF-1J with GBP armor

Just missing a few more...

post-26268-0-64565400-1430441807_thumb.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just got back from watching Avengers so im burned out for the day but i have toys for the weekend! What a macrosstastic day! :)

4F98D645-7DC0-4E70-A317-0DC0B34AB586.jpg

i saw that on ebay for 2600 was that the same set :p

Finally, one step closer to completing my collection. Lets see what I got...

- VF-22S Miria

- VF-1 GBP Armor

- Scott Bernard VR-052F

- Ivanov type SV-51

- Grey goggles VF-1J with GBP armor

Just missing a few more...

awesome! grey goggles :)