!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

Nice haul! Have you handled a masterpiece cyclone before? If not, get ready for an exercise in extreme patience. Awesome engineering though.

Nope! That's what everybody keeps telling me. A man's transformation! haha.

I'll probably tackle it next week. Love the packaging.

Nope! That's what everybody keeps telling me. A man's transformation! haha.

I'll probably tackle it next week. Love the packaging.

i never got past the mid point in my rand transformation. had it for at least 2 years

I don't think the MP Cyclone's transformation is that hard... I actually have fun transforming it.

...but i had more fun posing it like this :) :

post-8437-0-58959800-1370054054_thumb.jpg

(Sorry, off topic)

I love my Rand. . . didn't want to pay the market value for the Bernard anyway.

Transforming it is like handling a dead octopus. It's also a bit tough to get him off the armor due to the amount of tabbing. . . bike mode is badass though.

i always did want an MPC RIDE ARMOR... never did get around to taking the opportunity whenever i had it.

i suppose they're impossible to find now; i'd prefer the RAND the best... the blue sets off much nicer IMHO...

Guest davidwhangchoi

bah!, VF-1A TV CF cancelled, sold out on ishop2go :wacko:

cool for the heads up, was thinking about ordering one

I actually went panic buying in November when I noticed that Valkyries were starting to become discontinued.

Here's my pile since late November the exception are the Bandai stuff but still it counts because of how hard renewals are to get.

post-15125-0-55925300-1370195696_thumb.jpg

post-15125-0-38049400-1370195717_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

Yeah.. I sometimes wonder if being a part of a macross community is helpful. It's like locking a group of sex addicts in a room to "help" them haha.

My 30th Anni Hikaru TV finally showed up today. Excited to open it tonight.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks David, nice haul Gakken!

i'm trying to get another max now that prices are settling down. love your collection

i'm trying to get another max now that prices are settling down. love your collection

Thanks! I hope the prices go back to something reasonable, so we can leasurely buy the Valkyries we want instead of panic buying anymore.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Last month's panic buy came in. (upper left 4g)

photo1_zps0847a84d.jpg

Now i have a VF-4G to open and look at without worry about breaking the seal of the other one.

photo2_zpse200d858.jpg

photo11_zpscdc48db9.jpgphoto21_zps07136502.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Cool man! Get a good deal?

yeah i got it from one of the guys here at market price. i hurt my wallet a bit so i had to sell a bunch of stuff to offset the costs. i wish a got an amazing deal like you did on the hikaru.

i want to panic buy some more, well i shouldn't say panic... how about "market" buy :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

<p>HLJ's daily sales today has listed the VF-19S Emerald Force for a pretty decent price<br />

<br />

<a href="http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00224/Sci">http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00224/Sci</a><br />

<br />

And for anybody who still hasn't own the Macross Quarter, it's been lowered slightly more</p>

Edited by SaitouSad

HLJ's daily sales today has listed the VF-19S Emerald Force for a pretty decent price

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00224/Sci

And for anybody who still doesn't own the Macross Quarter, it's been lowered slightly more

Thanks! Ordered the Quarter. Would never buy it at $200 or any amount close to that but at $91 its a steal!