Macross World Podcast - feedback & comments

Tochiro

1. Mirage's annoyance at hayate touching her valk looks like the some M+ rivalry coming up?

Probly she and messer would be testing hayate (perhaps jealousy in a way on how he managed to get into the squad so easily)

Nice possible dynamic's within the squad in addition to the obvious messer's and roid's rivalry.

2. I guess episode 2 would be more like a filler episode. Wished there was more draken action.

But Like the fact that freya and hayate are accepted in episode 2 to move the story fwd.

3. Wasn't to clear frm the podcast, abt the mission of the aerial knights or what data they were possibility collecting.

4. As wmkjr mentioned in the toy section, were the 31 valks displayed with landing gear on the elysium or hanger decks?

More towards figuring out how those gears are deployed...

btw, since delta is going to start should the be a new thread discussing the Delta episodes? Or are we still using the NYE episode thread,,,

Dont want to jam it here...

Enjoyed the cast! ^_^

Well, what the mods did with Frontier was that they set up one locked thread dedicated to each single episode, and unlocked it once it aired. Spoiler tags were mandatory for the first 24 or 48 hours. I think they'll just do that again. Azrael knows what he's doing on that front, so we'll just wait for his move. :)

I will wait to see episode 2.

To be clear Tochiro was not banned. He was put on an immediate one-month suspension, without even a warning.

Geez, even I've never gotten that, and in hindsight there was probably a lot I did over the years that would have warranted it.

Edited by Einherjar

I have just one question. Did the Draken transform into Battroid-Mode? ^_^

I really don't want to listen to the podcast until I saw the first two episodes myself but I would love to know if some people where finally able to see the Draken in full detail. ^_^

I have just one question. Did the Draken transform into Battroid-Mode? ^_^

I really don't want to listen to the podcast until I saw the first two episodes myself but I would love to know if some people where finally able to see the Draken in full detail. ^_^

IIRC not yet. They did mention the SV-262's were shown in a Gerwalk mode while in a hangar bay

Maybe they're saving the Battroid transformation for a really cool moment.

IIRC not yet. They did mention the SV-262's were shown in a Gerwalk mode while in a hangar bay

Maybe they're saving the Battroid transformation for a really cool moment.

It will probably be the most disappointing moment in the show. They surely can't deliver to satisfy the hype I build up by myself. :D

I'm putting this here for relative relevance....

I just learned (sorry if it is old news) that on April 3rd, the first episode of Macross Delta will be screened OUTSIDE as a street event in the three main cities in Japan!!

I hope the SpeakerPODcast gathers to gauge the mood!!

Other members in the respective areas should also try to make it out, it may just be a real Carnival atmosphere!

Tochiro, Save, if you guys are reading this why don't you all network with the Japanese Macross fans so we can make it a mini street party?

Anyway, here are the details:

TOKYO: Go to Shinjuku: "Altavision" screen (Studio Alta) --> You know, the huge screen from Megazone 23!!

NAGOYA: Go to Sakae: "Tokai Intervision" screen

OSAKA: Go to Namba: "Tombori Station South & North" screens in Dotombori (boy, that takes me back!! Great food :) )

新宿・アルタビジョン(新宿駅東口)
名古屋・栄東海インタービジョン(地下鉄栄駅9番出口 ロボットミュージアムin名古屋 上)
難波・トンボリステーションSouth&North(道頓堀)

Be there AND be square! ... Because, the screens are.. ok, whatever. :p

This is gonna be awesome!!

post-1318-0-02822700-1458868724_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the podcast guys. I agree with the sentiments about the OP, it only gets going about halfway through. Always nice to hear fans talk about Macross, keep em coming!

Great podcast for a quick turnaround. I can tell you guys were all about the business this go around. Very good perspective and insight on the episode and its relation to past series. Can't wait for the others.

Thanks to everyone involved with these Podcasts. They're truly appreciated.

I've returned to Macross from a long absence and it's great to hear about all the references from earlier series/movies throughout these Delta episodes from those who have been keeping up through the years.

Edited by RDX17

I really enjoy being able to listen to your thoughts shortly after I've watched the new episode. It is hard to take part in the discussion thread on the boards because I have to read through pages and pages of spoiler-tagged content which I often chose not to so your podcast is greatly appreciated.

• Shawn unpinned this topic