Bunny Bridge

Mikan

Fresh off my drawing tablet. I always wanted to see Misa and the bridge bunnies in bunny suits. lol Thought you guys might appreciate it. ;)

Oh MY OH MY!!! Misa is soooooooo HOT HOT HOT! Great drawing. Thanks for sharing!

It is completely obvious that Misa got all the love in that drawing ... great job :) She looks wonderful. The other girls just don't compare :)

Also - Vanessa looks the most sex-craved - she's really pushing her butt out :) I'm surprised - but then again - not really - Kimmy and Shammy are probably not as desperate :)

Wonderful contribution :)

Pete

It is completely obvious that Misa got all the love in that drawing ... great job :) She looks wonderful. The other girls just don't compare :)

Also - Vanessa looks the most sex-craved - she's really pushing her butt out :) I'm surprised - but then again - not really - Kimmy and Shammy are probably not as desperate :)

Pete

It would seem Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Boten Anna... Or, in this case, Vanessa....

Pete

Haha, great comment. I did Misa, and spent a lot of time on her getting her right, then I was trying to figure out a good background for her, and thought of the "bridge bunnies" so added them in basically as just a background. I didn't want to spend a lot of time on the bunnies or the bridge. I would have liked to clean it all up more, but I wanted the focus to remain on Misa anyway. Thanks everyone for the comments, really appreciate it. ;)

Edited by Mikan