Star Wars toys

they're awesome, especially if u dont own nthe molds already. I HAVE a TIE F and I, but Im still tempted. God knows where Id put em, I barely have room for the oens i have now!
ITCHING for the new TIE Bomber which I think will have the ejection seat and other improvements from the new TIEs. I think Hasbro said it will be out next year.

Craig do ya know if australia is getting the at st new toys? wouldn't mind one or 2 but importing = too expensive shipping IMO.

Craig do ya know if australia is getting the at st new toys? wouldn't mind one or 2 but importing = too expensive shipping IMO.

Hasbro supposedly said we would be getting some of the figures and vehicles over Christmas that the US got. But then i havent seen much new hit.

There are a couple of ebay sellers where u can get it for $85/90 shipped. Thats not to bad for new Star Wars these days.

hmm, might hve to bite teh bullet then, considering how suck a lot of the toy stores around here can be for certain things... hurrmmmmm

FYI: for those of you who still want to buy the Target Wedge Antilles X-wing, there's a 50% sale right now. So you can get it for $25.

Go to this link: http://www.target.com/b/ref=tgt_adv_XASD12...node=2239996011

Users on Hisstank.com are saying you get 50% upon checkout and sometimes free shipping, depending on the toy item you buy.

Edited by Vermillion21

I just snagged the LEGO TIE Defender at TRU. Horribly overpriced, $55, but it'll be my main Xmas present for myself this year so I splurged. (yeah, it'll probably be $45 at Target, but they won't get any until Jan/Feb at best)

Also saw a Cad Bane fig for the first time ever. (and moved it down and forward to a low peg, next to an Ahsoka) :)

Walking LEGO AT-TE:

LEGO purists will cry out that the mechanics are not of LEGO parts, but the fact that he designed the parts/engineering from scratch and milled them with a LASER more than makes up for it. (7-speed automatic transmission is still probably the most impressive "all-LEGO" mechanism I've seen)