I always wondered..

I cant find a decent pic of myself...

So here is a pic of my wife and 3 months old son.

She looks ok after having the baby, Im lucky! :p

Edit. I had ereased the picture. In case there are more people like 91WhiskeyM6 arround.

aw man, missed the pic, something had to run its mouth, ya ever notice how big people are over the internet,

anyhoo, 3 months old, late congrats,,,,,,,,my ol lady wants like 6 kids :blink: im thinking more like 4 max :unsure:

I cant find a decent pic of myself...

So here is a pic of my wife and 3 months old son.

She looks ok after having the baby, Im lucky!    :p

Edit. I had ereased the picture.  In case there are more people like 91WhiskeyM6 arround.

aw man, missed the pic, something had to run its mouth, ya ever notice how big people are over the internet,

anyhoo, 3 months old, late congrats,,,,,,,,my ol lady wants like 6 kids :blink: im thinking more like 4 max :unsure:

THANKS pfunk!

SIX Kids!!! 4 KIDS!!!!

Man! Kids are expensive and means a LOT of work! I want to see how you two will change you minds after the first one!

But they worth the effort and all the problems. They are a real bless.

• 2 years later...

I really do not have any recent pictures, because the camera breaks everytime I try to get one taken, so I present to you my boot camp photo. Mind you, I gained about 45 pounds since then 20 something years ago and got a few gray hairs. Other than that, I look the same as I did back then. I really carry my age well. My girlfriend had a cow when she found out how old I was (40), and she's 27.

photo-532.gif

That's my fiance and I on Valentine's Day two years ago... I tried to find some recent family pictures but they were all too big to upload (3 year old daughter, 36 months pregnant wife, and a Silky Terrier), but then i also took into consideration my wife and how she would hate people to see her pregnant :p .

post-3347-1143519377.jpg

Edited by emajnthis

Me and my dog, Bandit.

384403[/snapback]

Hey cool! Is that a husky? I love huskies. ;D

yes he is a husky. aka pain the ass :lol: Cool dogs but they can be alot of work. They have alot of energy.

384858[/snapback]

Really? Thought they were low maintenance. They're the closest things to wolves that you can have as pets. ;)

Me and my dog, Bandit.

384403[/snapback]

Hey cool! Is that a husky? I love huskies. ;D

yes he is a husky. aka pain the ass :lol: Cool dogs but they can be alot of work. They have alot of energy.

384858[/snapback]

Really? Thought they were low maintenance. They're the closest things to wolves that you can have as pets. ;)

384876[/snapback]

ha ha... read this:

http://www.shca.org/shcahp2b.htm

That's a fine husky.

Cool that you like CoB dejr8bud. Have you seen them live ever? I have a couple of times, they rule. Actually I'm at the moment listening Roope Latvala's previous band, the legendary Finnish thrashers Stone, from the 80's-90's change. Nice to see metal heads here, especially liking a Finnish band. :)

I see CoB are touring with Slayer & co. Sounds pretty great to me...

Edited by Sdf-1

That's a fine husky.

Cool that you like CoB dejr8bud. Have you seen them live ever? I have a couple of times, they rule. Actually I'm at the moment listening Roope Latvala's previous band, the legendary Finnish thrashers Stone, from the 80's-90's change. Nice to see metal heads here, especially liking a Finnish band. :)

I see CoB are touring with Slayer & co. Sounds pretty great to me...

384968[/snapback]

Ya I saw COB back in 2004 opening for Shadows Fall and Damageplan and I'm going to see them tommorow at the House of Blues in Chicago. And again with Slayer in June and possibly July.

and Bromgrev.....up the Irons!!!!

Whoa, that's cool! I wish I would see Slayer live someday. Though it's not like they wouldn't have been to Finland.

Hmm, I recommend you to get Deathchain's "deathrash assault" cd. Just one of albums I've liked recently. There are quite a lot of good Finnish metal bands nowadays. Worth checking out.

Have fun at the gig. B))

Edited by Sdf-1

I blame Macross for all of the following, hence why my mug is completely on topic here:

z25498277.jpg

Me up on the hydraulics deck of a UH-60A

z26813478.jpg

At the controls ready to get the heck out of Balad

z20125846.jpg

"Roll the Dice to see if I'm getting drunk" or "DMing Desert D&D"

Edited by Vinnie

reenact1.jpg

I'm in the middle there (Fall Planetree Smock).

Yes, I am a WSS reenactor.

And no, I am not a Nazi.

385374[/snapback]

LOL

Nice pic. Very casual like. Just a bunch of Wermacht soldiers kicking back after burning down a Polish village or something. You should run the pic through a B&W filter.

And no, I am not a Nazi.

385374[/snapback]

LOL

Nice pic. Very casual like. Just a bunch of Wermacht soldiers kicking back after burning down a Polish village or something. You should run the pic through a B&W filter.

385376[/snapback]

ROFLMAO!