Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Well that's what I'm wondering, in the HLJ pic's the ball joints are dark grey (I think or black) and in some pic's they are white. I like the look of the dark grey/black as it seems to hide the ball joint compared to the white. It's no big deal like I said just would like the heads up before mine arrives as if they are white I think I'll change it to black, just looks better IMO. But still I can't wait so if you have your's lets see some pic's. :)

Just got mine (and Black getter!) from a local shop today. Yep, the joints are white. :)

Just got mine (and Black getter!) from a local shop today. Yep, the joints are white. :)

Thanks tff for the heads up on the joint colour, I guess I'll change the joint colour to black as I think it hides the big ball a little better. Well thats the impression that the HLJ pic's give. Anyway thanks again for letting me know. :)

I'd save your paints if I were you. Looking at the other pictures online, I think it's just the specific lighting on the HLJ pictures that give the joints some sort of diminishing look (not to mention the angles they are using. The dark joints look even more noticeable in some shots, IMO.

Yeah, I think the black joint will look more obviouse. But I guess is not hard to replace the white with another black ball joint from other reveltech...which brings up another point: this mean, we can have a Max Vf-1S with minium fuss, just switch the head.

In the VF-1J pre-release publicity pics and also on the box photos, the shoulder ball joints are dark grey, which IMO was better as it made them less noticable. On the production VF-1J the shoulder ball joits are white, which I think makes them stand out far too much.

Graham

In the VF-1J pre-release publicity pics and also on the box photos, the shoulder ball joints are dark grey, which IMO was better as it made them less noticable. On the production VF-1J the shoulder ball joits are white, which I think makes them stand out far too much.

Graham

Thanks Graham I'm of the same opinion, I don't like them white so I will be changing them as I do think it will make the finished product look much better. IMO. When it arrive's I'll have a look , but I will for certain change the colour as white just doesn't look right.

Sounds like a waste to me. The whole point of the revoltech product line is to create single mode action figures with a high degree of articulation. Transformation is obviously not what they're doing, since the VF-1 is single mode only, and the SDF-1 Macross is not a ship that does a lot of articulating actions.

• 2 weeks later...

well

If the 1S shows up at HLJ soon, then my pre-order is not going to come throgh and I'll have 10 days t replenish my credit card - gak....

But still - It's been like 2 weeks since they charged my Ivanov and Woodland 1A and Revoltech Kyu...whatever her name is...and still no shipment!!

I like HLJ for their prices.

But the processing/Shipping time lag is horrible :(

VFTF1

Still - as long as they do ship it I will keep on using them.