Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Where are these at for sale. I have only seen one on eBay and that was the J. It was the only one this shop had, I would like to get both at the same time. Every other auction I have seen is still listed as a pre order. Anyone have a link to an online shop I can get them from?

thanks

supersquid

Where are these at for sale. I have only seen one on eBay and that was the J. It was the only one this shop had, I would like to get both at the same time. Every other auction I have seen is still listed as a pre order. Anyone have a link to an online shop I can get them from?

thanks

supersquid

The VF-1S is available for pre-order.. but the 'J' is out now.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01126

I'm still waiting on mine and it's killing me, just wish it had of been the 1S first but I've got my preorder in. I can't wait but can someone please tell me are the shoulder ball joints white or grey as I do think it makes a difference to the look. Just need to know if I should have my paints ready.

post-5632-1190185023.gif

The VF-1S Roy hasn't been released yet, so HLJ definitely can't ship any order with a VF-1S purchase (unless they do a partial shipment and send just the VF-1J). I beleive they have the release date of the VF-1S Roy set as October.

But if one orders items that are in stock, that's a different story :)

Well that's what I'm wondering, in the HLJ pic's the ball joints are dark grey (I think or black) and in some pic's they are white. I like the look of the dark grey/black as it seems to hide the ball joint compared to the white. It's no big deal like I said just would like the heads up before mine arrives as if they are white I think I'll change it to black, just looks better IMO. But still I can't wait so if you have your's lets see some pic's. :)