1/48 Gbp

izzyfcuk

Yamato decals for this sucks. Poor quality and it looks like its falling off or does not stick thoroughly. I find it strange that Yamato makes such quality models, yet lacks in the decals department. Where is QC?

I had some on my 1/72 peel off eventually. So annoying, isn't it?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Geez, if I had a job and cash to spare I'd SO get this set! Bah, by the time I graduate from art school and a get a job I bet the only way I could get these would be through ebay!!

Then again being that its end of this year, perhaps I will have time to catch up!? I envy all of you with multiple 1/48s!

414451[/snapback]

Congrat on your graduation! Don't loose hope just yet as these are easily attain. Its the money part and i'm sure you can find a good paying job w/ your art skills.

Geez, if I had a job and cash to spare I'd SO get this set! Bah, by the time I graduate from art school and a get a job I bet the only way I could get these would be through ebay!!

Then again being that its end of this year, perhaps I will have time to catch up!? I envy all of you with multiple 1/48s!

414451[/snapback]

Congrat on your graduation! Don't loose hope just yet as these are easily attain. Its the money part and i'm sure you can find a good paying job w/ your art skills.

414498[/snapback]

Thanks man! I graduate well.. should be graduating in december. I can't wait till I start adding 1/48s t my collection to give my 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru planes to mock dogfight with and command! Also I have yet to witness the glory of the FAST packs OR GPS! December here I come!!

Ack! Should I get this and a cannon-fodder 1A, or should I get the original colour scheme with a VF-1J? Man, I dunno. Of course, the VF-1J is probably my least favourite (not including the tv version of the VF-1A). Still, I have a 1S and two 1As already, and no 1Js...

Edited by Radd

but i have a question, this last second change of color on the gbp 2 will be for all of them, because I preorder the gbp in the beginning so i dont know if all this first round of issues will be like the new scheme????? :(

but i have a question, this last second change of color on the gbp 2 will be for all of them, because I preorder the gbp in the beginning so i dont know if all this first round of issues  will be like the new scheme????? :(

414884[/snapback]

I think it's highly likely that ALL the GBP LV armours will resemble the latest colour scheme. The early pics were probably just pre-production prototype paint schemes.

:)

If you're gonna' get a 1J, get the super-stealth. I can't stress enough how badass this valk is. Even my wife loves it. Even the PILOT looks freaking cool.

414871[/snapback]

Hmm, I wonder how the GBP looks on the stealth 1J? Or maybe these new low-vis colours. Hmm, still, the old GBP would probably look better with the stealth.

thank you vermillion21 I was starting to worried because this new sceme is better than the pre-production color, congratulations yamato!!!!!! :lol::D:lol:

Well my 1/48th VF-1A Low Vis 2 just got here on Monday. And I don't have an armor set, so I think I am going to order this armor set for it. I Agree though that it looks to be only useful for the CF or the LV2 though. Well thats cool, I have an 1/48th Cannon Fodder coming in the mail too. :lol:

Though being pushed back to August is kinda lame. :o