Agent One For Co-admin?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Agent One For Co-admin?

• YES - This place could use more awesomeness
    • NO - A1 is too sexy, too horny to think about Macross

Hmmmm.......still no sign of A1.

Graham

356967[/snapback]

You had time to miss me, but you didn't have time to update the site. Does this mean that you love me even more than Macross?!

So amidst my 2 week suspension, I had an IM conversation wtih Hruin. He seemed REALLY frustrated that people ACTUALLY thought I would make a good admin (no I wasn't offended because I know my awesomeness is hard to understand at times). Now I notice he hasn't been posting much. Has he rejected Macross World because the membership has good enough taste to see that this site would be brought to new levels of awesome with me contributing to the leadership?

So amidst my 2 week suspension, I had an IM conversation wtih Hruin.  He seemed REALLY frustrated that people ACTUALLY thought I would make a good admin (no I wasn't offended because I know my awesomeness is hard to understand at times).  Now I notice he hasn't been posting much.  Has he rejected Macross World because the membership has good enough taste to see that this site would be brought to new levels of awesome with me contributing to the leadership?

357784[/snapback]

Hmmmm, that's an interesting characterization of our IMs. I wasn't frustrated. I was amazed. As were you. In your own words, you would be a terrible admin (and gave me several disturbing examples of what you might do were you an admin). But, are we really going to start posting our private conversations here?

But, you and I agreed. You would have been a terrible choice. Those that know you, your temperment, and your technical skills know that you have very little aptitude for the job. I'm glad you're not offended by this since it's not anything to be offended by any more than I would be offended if someone told me I didn't have the qualifications or temperment to be an office manager at an investment firm.

We also agreed that those who were posting serious (and favorable) analyses of your fitness for the job were off their friggin' rockers.

So, really, other than an attemp to draw me out of my MW malaise, I'm not sure about the intent of your post. Other than, of course, to express how much you miss me. :wub:

H

If I turned my back on people for stupidity, I would have to walk backwards a lot.

357797[/snapback]

Towards them???

357817[/snapback]

They're all around me, and I can't stay in one place all the time.

Well, I COULD, but the bathroom's kinda crowded, and I get hungry sometimes...

A1 would hev rules to follow, it wouldnt be his site, he'd just help out. I thought he was serious about the job and would take it seriouslly cause of a strict disapline with a workout/health regiment. Guess I was wrong and he's just a talker.........

I withdraw my vote, sorry dude

This post has been edited by Agent ONE: Today, 08:08 PM

357987[/snapback]

:blink::blink::blink:

A1, you have lost your faith:

You just did one thing you said you would never do

you even wanted that boardfunction gone since it was for pussies

You edited your post!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

My god, next thing we know will be you talking about how M7 is awesome and

Basara is the manliest of men , singing "Planet Dance from the top of your lungs",

Bombah!!!!

(...... <_< ....nah,.... will never happen!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This post has been edited by Agent ONE: Today, 08:08 PM

357987[/snapback]

:blink::blink::blink:

A1, you have lost your faith:

You just did one thing you said you would never do

you even wanted that boardfunction gone since it was for pussies

You edited your post!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

358013[/snapback]

Oh get off it. I screwed up a quote. Big deal. My issue with the edit button has to do with people saying something contraversial, then taking it out because they are pussies and can't stand by their word.

I can't believe you guys even remember that I have a problem with editing. You guys are all like Hurin, I mention something like 4 years ago and it comes back to bite me in the ass.

Hehe. Nothing wrong with editing a post for typos or even fixing up a sentence or two so that they make more sense. But, my own personal rule is that I try only to do this within a few minutes of the original post, and prior to any responses. But, of course, editing your post days, weeks, or even months later is really bad form.

I can't believe you guys even remember that I have a problem with editing.  You guys are all like Hurin, I mention something like 4 years ago and it comes back to bite me in the ass.

358050[/snapback]

Well,... mentioning something 3 years ago isn't that big of a deal

putting up a thread which showed "Zero Tolerance" towards the Edit-button

where even correcting typo's weren't allowed is something some of us remember,...

...for a long, looooong time :D

But dont worry: that little tidbit won't last as long as something doorknob-related :lol::lol::lol:

Gee, whatever happened to Graham talking to Shawn about the nominees, and getting this whole sordid deal worked out.... :rolleyes:

Guess things still get done in the good old fashioned Macross World way... :lol:

358069[/snapback]

That would require effort and resolve.

Gee, whatever happened to Graham talking to Shawn about the nominees, and getting this whole sordid deal worked out.... :rolleyes:

Guess things still get done in the good old fashioned Macross World way... :lol:

358069[/snapback]

That would require effort and resolve.

358085[/snapback]

LOL, almost as good as the "Excuse World" post.. :lol:

Ouch...and it's A1 for the win!

EDIT:  And how come you're never on AIM when i'm on anymore? :(

358145[/snapback]

Because AIM does a great job of delivering viruses. I use google talk and MSN only... I tried trillian for a while but it had all of the shortcommings and none of the advantages of just using the provided client side software.

Still trying to contact Shawn. Hopefully I'll be able to make contact next week.

I'm still going to put forward A1 as a candidate for Admin, together with Mechamaniac and Azrael, regardless of whether A1 is actually serious or not.

That way if Shawn gives A1 the post and he accepts I won't have to listen to his bitching & moaning about lack of updates to MW, as he'll be the one responsible for updates :p

Graham

Because AIM does a great job of delivering viruses.  I use google talk and MSN only... I tried trillian for a while but it had all of the shortcommings and none of the advantages of just using the provided client side software.

Could try gAIM. It's a pretty functional alternative AIM client, in my experience.
That way if Shawn gives A1 the post and he accepts I won't have to listen to his bitching & moaning about lack of updates to MW, as he'll be the one responsible for updates :p

Sounds like as good a reason as any.

Still trying to contact Shawn. Hopefully I'll be able to make contact next week.

I'm still going to put forward A1 as a candidate for Admin, together with Mechamaniac and Azrael, regardless of whether A1 is actually serious or not.

Graham

358341[/snapback]

I'll be glad to bitch and moan at A1 if he gets the post. Regardless of if he updates or not... he'll slip...

oh yes he will... ^_^

Graham

358341[/snapback]

I'll be glad to bitch and moan at A1 if he gets the post. Regardless of if he updates or not... he'll slip...

oh yes he will... ^_^

358361[/snapback]

I already said that my goal is an online wasteland (like a post-apochalyptic feel)... Nothing but insults for having opinions and the least fair modding possible. We will all be intoxicated with the howls of laughter and glory as we see the innocent suffer! (Basically, if you are a pussy, you will be punished)

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Graham

358341[/snapback]

oh yes he will... ^_^

358361[/snapback]

I already said that my goal is an online wasteland (like a post-apochalyptic feel)... Nothing but insults for having opinions and the least fair modding possible. We will all be intoxicated with the howls of laughter and glory as we see the innocent suffer! (Basically, if you are a pussy, you will be punished)

358369[/snapback]

Translation: The death of the forums.

Graham

358341[/snapback]

oh yes he will... ^_^

358361[/snapback]

358369[/snapback]

Translation: The death of the forums.

358374[/snapback]

No man. You don't get it, just no tollerance for weakness. So basically we will have pinned threads where we will all point and laugh at Keith.