Time to ban MGREXX

Togo + Hurin =

Why here!?! That's EXO and Togo going at it in this thread.

And really, that animation gives the impression that it's an even match. :rolleyes:

H

It's not me who needs to get banned.

Just look at this thread and my points are proven 3-fold.

We're talking ABOUT you, not TO you. Go away. When we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

How about... if we want your opinion, we'll ask your mom... :lol:

Would be hard for her to give her opinion when her mouth is full.

Maybe she can just write it down or something. :(

Lets review folks.

HURIN, your post is exactly why i think you're a FAG!

i think i'm going to go back and change every single post i've ever made on MW into, "Hurin is a FAG". then you can provide all the links you want to. what a fockin loser.

you say you ain't a troll yet you're doing what a troll does.

Considering how much of a cock-sucker you are I figured it was appropriate.

Maybe she can just write it down or something. 

For a forum that tries to maintain the image that collecting toys and other paraphernalia from a 20 year old cartoon is a hobby for mature individuals, all of you are really doing a bang up job of acting like juvanile 12 year olds.

I congratulate you all.

Edited by Noyhauser

Lets review folks.

i think i'm going to go back and change every single post i've ever made on MW into, "Hurin is a FAG". then you can provide all the links you want to. what a fockin loser.

For a forum that tries to maintain the image that collecting toys and other paraphernalia from a 20 year old cartoon is a hobby for mature individuals, all of you are really doing a bang up job of acting like juvanile 12 year olds.

I congratulate you all.

Eh, blow it out your ass Mr. mature. :rolleyes:

Lets review folks.

I congratulate you all.

Eh, blow it out your ass Mr. mature. :rolleyes:

No actually its pretty pathetic display on your part opus. I've made quite clear my views on Duke Togo, but I would never stoop to his level because then I'd be a hypocrite (unless you are with him then I have even less sympathy for you)

Moreover I don't think anybody is asking for french high society here, but rather a modicum of civillity. The Best part of this forum was that you could come on here and feel immediately welcome, a community of people that have gathered to appreciate this anime.

Instead, most of the crap that is dragging down this board has nothing to do with macross or appreciation, just ridiculously juvanile behavior. And I think its becoming fairly obvious that it has gotten alot worse in the past couple of months. Its largely perpetuated by a bunch of people, some of which are bonafide trolls, others who think because they have been around for quite some time it gives them the liberty to act like some sort of elite and shxt on other people that are continuing it. With the exception of certain threads, more and more I'm starting to ignore Other Sci fi and Series discussion forums because they are essentially pointless arguing grounds. The Model section (and I suspect the toy section as well) which are populated by people who are really dedicated to the craft is really the last reserve of the that community.

Maybe I'm confused but is that a confession of guilt?

Your points? This was your first post in this topic. Where are these points you are talking about?

Your points? This was your first post in this topic. Where are these points you are talking about?

Roy, I believe that he's saying that this is the final, irrefutable proof that Robotech is better than Macross. :lol:

I am still on dialup and nothing pisses me off more than to load up a page in the Macross toy and Other Anime forums that is full of your crap. An I have no way of knowing that you have posted in it unless you posted last or created the topic.

Here is my Robotech username and password:

Adonis

alpha001

Go and use it. Just don't post crap here again MGREXX. We can all tell that you really miss that hole of a place. I got sick of it the first hour I joined.

OMG... what an idiot... I didn't even catch that...

no wonder no one knew what point he was talking about. :lol:

I think we should keep mgrexx, if he were gone who would we sh!t on?

we could bring back CTLesq or bankofkev or that guy from the "Warzone"(i forget his name).

Ah, the good old days.

Aw, gawd. Banky. I think MGREXX is but a mere small fry compared to this galactic dreamer. Well, I hear he's fulfilled his dreams now, working at Macek Central, with a nose a fine shade of maroon.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...sult_type=posts

why the mods, shawn, or graham would want this type of crap on thier boards is beyond me, entertaining yes, but really, have a bit of self respect. Everytime I read an antagonizing post i think my IQ drops a point.

this is an excelent example

I love it when people revert to name calling. True intellect comes out.

And this is why people should finish High school.

Exo-

I am your daddy, so no staying over at Michael's anymore. You hear? wink.gif

....and no more Target clothing for you. You will go to Walmart instead and get

that family employee discount.

Enough. I get headaches when I go down to Exo's level. It's veeeeeeery low.

and, the bait and ya guys took it,,,,,why???

No good anime comes out of the US.......except for Robotech.

All I gotta say is thiers ONE common denominator,,, then 90% of MW is up in arms

Wow. Looking at that list it seems like most of the threads MGREXX posted on have been locked. Now that sends home more signals than any thread like this could ever do.

I didn't even know you could do that kind of search. If someone had done that in the very beginning, ramming the points right on home, maybe the mods would have taken notice (and action) earlier. Oh well.

I just miss the old MW days and their members.  I remember the discussions and realize those guys where worth to listen.  I even used to know each release date and every variation of toys and many models thanks to them.

Now we have a bunch of new comers trying to show off, and usually their comments are nothing but selfish trash. 

I even wonder what the hell are some people doing here, they post so much and you can’t read anything Macross on what they wrote.

Damn, I love this site, but when I read so much nonsense in a thread... makes me sick.

Is there any mod around??  What the heck is a thread like this still doing here?

Shawn and Graham survey the wasted landscape of MacrossWorld, now merely a shadow of what it once was. The camera zooms in on Shawn's face. A single tear drops from his sad eye. Fade to black.

Totally agree with Sebastian.

OK, JK and Sebastian, that's it. We three are gonna make "Macrossworld: The Movie", the ultimate epic tale of the heroic struggle for the sake of all that is good.

Starring Shawn Klueck, Graham Parkes... and John Malkovich as the Evil MGREXX.

Special appearance by Carl Macek as "the director", "scriptwriter", "creator", "producer" and "executive in charge of global distribution outside of Japan".

Oh, and Bankofkev as "Man #6".

OK, JK and Sebastian, that's it. We three are gonna make "Macrossworld: The Movie", the ultimate epic tale of the heroic struggle for the sake of all that is good.

*raises issue of "canon" continuity of this forum versus the movie version.

OK, JK and Sebastian, that's it.  We three are gonna make "Macrossworld: The Movie", the ultimate epic tale of the heroic struggle for the sake of all that is good.

As long as Kakizaki dies in both the movie forum and the actual forum, it'll be ok. ;)

Wow. In the course of this thread I've seen so much idiocy that I feel some strange need to sum it all up.

1. MGREXXX might be using/stealing other user's names to post more dumbness that most of us ignore anyway. Fascinating.

2. Zentrandude gets all Sam Waterson from Law & Order on EXO because EXO can't prove that the glove must fit. Therefore, he must acquit. In the process, he compares internet forum banning to Guantanemo Bay interrogation and declares he may "become an enemy of Macrossworld one day" duhn-duhn-DUHN! Very scary.

3. Togo, AgentONE, and JSArclight pop in to do what it is that they do. Which is for Togo to throw out odd statements, A1 to make it all about him, and JSArclight to try to make sense of this silliness.

4. Somehow Quadrono (the unofficial Che Guevara to the misfits of Macrossworld), SkullOne, BoK, and other tools all get namechecked... because this is the only forum where their memories still exist.

5. Haterist and Hurin then prove that it takes nearly nothing more than the mention of their names to turn this into yet another one of their long, slow, love tangos of passion and mutual attraction/hate. Except, there's a twist! This time out, Hurin's gonna actually try to apologize. Fasciniting as always. Right up there next to watching paint dry.

6. Roy the Mod steps in, vomits, then wipes his mouth and leaves - a single tear running down one cheek.

7. MGREXXX pops in to say something stupid that we all mostly ignore (see #1)

8. Everybody tries to be funny.

Yes, this is the typical course for a Feedback thread.

Opus,

Whats with all the agression? I haven't seen you bent out of shape like this since THE OAK took the throne of Kahlefohrneia.

the part I never get is why people read the thread and then deem its too stupid to read. People should get the gyst (sp?) after one page, not 3.

Well those are the same idiots who say its immature to insult people on the interent, then proceed to insult someone. Or even better, people who make a political comment, then remind everyone how we aren't supposed to bring up politics on the board.

OK, JK and Sebastian, that's it.  We three are gonna make "Macrossworld: The Movie", the ultimate epic tale of the heroic struggle for the sake of all that is good.

As long as Kakizaki dies in both the movie forum and the actual forum, it'll be ok. ;)

Bah. We can worry about that when we make a sequel twenty years from now.

Of course, by then we'll have to put up with whining fanboys from the "Macrossworld-The-Movie Forums" who claim their adolescence was raped because we're using the forum costumes and not the movie costumes...

Edited by Renato

5.  Haterist and Hurin then prove that it takes nearly nothing more than the mention of their names to turn this into yet another one of their long, slow, love tangos of passion and mutual attraction/hate.  Except, there's a twist!  This time out, Hurin's gonna actually try to apologize.  Fasciniting as always.  Right up there next to watching paint dry.

Sadly, he does not seem to want to accept my apologies and has instead marched off into voluntary exile. This morning, feeling very empty inside, I wept quiety over his new signature:

I'M GONE, so if you need/want to contact me, you know where to find me.

What have I done!?! Nooooooo!

Though, on the bright side: Does this mean we can now discuss prices again in the Toys forum?

So 2 people have left MW completely as a result of this thread... I don't get it, whats with all this anger. I don't see a THING that is worth getting even slightly iritated over on MW.

I am still on dialup and nothing pisses me off more than to load up a page in the Macross toy and Other Anime forums that is full of your crap. An I have no way of knowing that you have posted in it unless you posted last or created the topic.

Here is my Robotech username and password:

Adonis

alpha001

Go and use it. Just don't post crap here again MGREXX. We can all tell that you really miss that hole of a place. I got sick of it the first hour I joined.

Thanks Ill use that too, I never registered on rt.com.

someone make a thread here called "Time to ban the Time to ban Mgrexx thread"

Roy Focker points out what many of you seemed to have missed and that is that MGREXX almost admits being responsible by stating that, "my points are proven 3-fold".

Since the post made by this other "MEMO" has statements about the members being discussed here, he could be saying,"my points in the Macross vs Robotech thread are proven 3-fold." This admission of guilt would get him a permanent ban.

Having read MGREXX's posts on RT.com until he was banned, one pattern of MGREXX's is that he can't keep his mouth shut about these sorts of things and if guilty, will undoubtedly "spill the beans" to as many people who will listen to his bragging.

So 2 people have left MW completely as a result of this thread... I don't get it, whats with all this anger. I don't see a THING that is worth getting even slightly iritated over on MW.

Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

So 2 people have left MW completely as a result of this thread...  I don't get it, whats with all this anger.  I don't see a THING that is worth getting even slightly iritated over on MW.

Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

topic.JPG

the part I never get is why people read the thread and then deem its too stupid to read. People should get the gyst (sp?) after one page, not 3.

But that would mean that we weren't all stupid for enjoying this thread. Which we obviously all are.

Think about it. In a mere 7 pages of goofiness we managed to acheive what The World's Longest Thread didn't acheive in like, 9003 pages.

We've got at least two feuds, a board quitter (maybe 2... I lost count), and all sorts of misplaced indignant behavior!

Let me say this thread kicks major ass!