Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

OK that thing has just got to be the lamest Destiny Gundam. I thought the Impulse was pretty lame looking but man, this steaming pile of excrement surpasses even Impulse and those fake Zakus in lameness. That last dump I took had more substance than this POS.

I mean seriously, I can honestly say, I can do better than this thing...

Meer is so f-ing hot.

By the look of DVD cover 4, Auel has seen Meer.. and wants to give her The Shocker. :blink:

BCBA-2118.jpg

The "magic fingers" position his hand is in? :lol:

Where'd the Meer pic go? :(:angry:

Wait are you calling this big giant over the top lame one the good design compared to the original Psycho Gundam?

Are you kidding? Without hesistation.

The Pysco Gundam was a big, stupid looking 80's cheeseball mecha. Don't even try to call it a good design. The Psyco Gundam MkII was even worse.

You'll note I'm not exactly calling the Destroy a great design. It's not bad and fits what kind of suit it is, but I can think of numous SEED/Destiny suits that deserve the typical OMG WORST DESIGN EVER overreaction instead of that one.

Edited by Panon

I wonder about those 4 cannons on the destroy gundam backpack, the destroy gundam need to bend over to shoot those cannons, I wonder if the entire backpack is a flight unit <_< .

Shinn must not change to Destiny yet, not enough blast impulse action :angry:

Heine supposed to bite the dust next episode, so no more gouf ignited? :(

Shinn must not change to Destiny yet, not enough blast impulse action  :angry:

Ha, Blast Impulse is the Sword Strike of Destiny.

They've used the Blast pack what... once?

I think the sword was used at least twice. Once during Heliopolis, once for killing Miguel.

But yur rite....need more blast impulse..... <_<

I'm starting to wonder if they'll even show the Blast Impulse's Beam Javelin animated.

There isn't much point to having 3 different equipment packs is you're not going to use them.

There have been several instances where the blast might have been useful. Impulse can fly with any of the 3 packs. However I guess the manuverability of the Force Sillouette has been the most useful given Shinn has been fighting 20-1 odds in numbers every time he sorties.

I'm starting to wonder if they'll even show the Blast Impulse's Beam Javelin animated.

There isn't much point to having 3 different equipment packs is you're not going to use them.

There have been several instances where the blast might have been useful. Impulse can fly with any of the 3 packs. However I guess the manuverability of the Force Sillouette has been the most useful given Shinn has been fighting 20-1 odds in numbers every time he sorties.

I don't think the Impulse can fly in Sword or Blast. But they do have jump packs....even without any of the packs....and a nasty far-range jump at that. :huh:

The only reason Launcher Strike was "flying" when Heliopolis was being destroyed was cause the artificial gravity stopped working.

Actually yeah, never mind. It can boost with the Sword pack, but that's about it.

I was thinking episode 2, but they were inside the colony at the time, that's why the Impulse could fly in there, as well as the other Gundams and Zakus could fly in there. That's an interesting physics gravity question. The centrifugal gravity effect of the colony. How exactly that worked to allow the mobile suits to fly like that as if they were in space when they got in the upper part of the hour glass. Rack your brains with that one. Without any gravity effect pulling down on them wouldn't they hit the side walls of the glass as the colony rotated?

I know, too deep for a tv show. :p

The UC style cylindical colonies were much easier to explain the physics of. There was a really detailed site about the plausibility of the design too.

So the only flight capable new Gundams so far are the Force Impulse, Savior, and Chaos.

Edited by Anubis

Shinn must not change to Destiny yet, not enough blast impulse action  :angry:

Ha, Blast Impulse is the Sword Strike of Destiny.

They've used the Blast pack what... once?

I think the sword was used at least twice. Once during Heliopolis, once for killing Miguel.

But yur rite....need more blast impulse..... <_<

Sword Strike was also used to fight Blitz in Artemis, and ultimately, to kill Nicol and destroy Blitz. It received an okay amount of time.

Blast Impulse... looks good, never really used.

Then Sword Pack was used a total of 3 times it seems on the Strike Gundam itself.

Heliopolis, Artemis, Destroying Blitz. I believe that was the last time the Sword Pack was used.

Cagalli used it in the sky grasper a few times too while in the desert.

As for Blast Impulse, maybe once they get back in space they'll use it a little more.

Edited by Anubis

Then Sword Pack was used a total of 3 times it seems on the Strike Gundam itself.

Heliopolis, Artemis, Destroying Blitz. I believe that was the last time the Sword Pack was used.

As for Blast Impulse, maybe once they get back in space they'll use it a little more.

We'll probably see the Blast Impulse again, just not flown by Shinn.

Just because he swaps mobile suits, doesn't mean they'll get rid of Impulse altogether. I won't be surprised if they give it to Rey.

We'll probably see the Blast Impulse again, just not flown by Shinn.

Just because he swaps mobile suits, doesn't mean they'll get rid of Impulse altogether. I won't be surprised if they give it to Rey.

Yeah...and hopefully they give him a dreadnaught system funnel pack. ;)

I still think Dullindal has a funnel equipped Gundam in the works for Rey's future use.

I'd say Lunamaria might get the Impulse after Shinn upgrades.

I still think Dullindal has a funnel equipped Gundam in the works for Rey's future use.

I'd say Lunamaria might get the Impulse after Shinn upgrades.

I don't know...

I think Rey is the better pilot.

BTW, what ep are we up to in terms of availability to download?

I'm guessing Luna gets the Impulse while Rey would get something like the Drednaught instead of Providence.

I'm also guessing Neo will get a kind of upgraded Gunbarrel for his Windam. Maybe his Exas will get modified to dock with his Windam.

I actualy wouldn't mind that Destiny kit, definatly getting a new paint job though.

I think the sword pack was also used in one of the underwater battles just after archangel left the desert.

Destiny actually looks better in kit form then artwork, I'll probabaly end up buying it n one scale or another regardless.

Just watched epi.23

All I can say is Impulse, Gaia, Abyss got some limbs cut down by Freedom.

Poor Heine, after some nice performance against Gaia, he`s a goner :( . Strike rouge appears, with aile pack, not the IWSP, and some action from Watfield, nice helmet ;) .

screenshots: http://h-opera.com/

Edited by Morpheus