Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

It's got the Zeta color scheme going on with the red and black wings. They sure are cramming in as much references to Zeta as possible. I wonder when we'll see the gold Murasame in action?

Edited by Seven

It's got the Zeta color scheme going on with the red and black wings. They sure are cramming in as much references to Zeta as possible. I wonder when we'll see the gold Murasame in action?

I'm kind of pissed they gave Andy a Murasame, they should have given him some new Orb prototype.

I would take imediate advantage of that situation.

Why doesn't Athrun?

Cuz Lunamaria is right outside...... :)

I wonder when we'll see the gold Murasame in action?

When Andy needs to back-up Kira and Cagalli..... i.e. probably not often. In any case, Archangel makes it's return next episode. Probably at the end.

And from Gunota, the official title of the 3rd ending theme is "I Wanna Go To A Place...".

I'm kind of pissed they gave Andy a Murasame, they should have given him some new Orb prototype.

The Murasame is fairly new and from ORB, not a prototype but it's enough. <_< And anyways...it's Andy. :)

Edited by azrael

Hell yeeeeah

Doggie Style! Doggie paddle swimming style I mean :rolleyes::wub:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hit that.

Pretty funny episode IMO. Man I woulda never have let that chance go by with Meer, but Athrun does have a fiance so its forgiveable. I doubt Kira would let that chance pass him. But Kira has the real one and they dont share the same bed... <_<

Hey was the "Hawkins Team" shown in any minor way in Seed? It kind of sounded familiar to me when Haine said he was part of that team During the Battle of Yakin Due but I wasent sure. Im just curious tho. :unsure: I wonder how good he was to be appointed to FAITH.

Cant wait till next week. Maybe we will get to hear Yuna cry again! :lol:

Hey was the "Hawkins Team" shown in any minor way in Seed? It kind of sounded familiar to me when Haine said he was part of that team During the Battle of Yakin Due but I wasent sure. Im just curious tho. :unsure:  I wonder how good he was to be appointed to FAITH.

We never saw the Hawkins team. It was another group like Creuset's team, or in GSD, the Joule (Yzak's) team. Heine was at Jachin Due but we never saw him according to his bios (cuz he wasn't the focus). Just because we didn't see them last time, didn't mean they were there. Jachin Due was a big battle. Lots of people who show up in this series could have been there.

Heine is good enough to get his own ZAKU Phantom and now a GOUF Ignited.

Edited by azrael

Is it just me of has the whole anti-Coordinator anti-Natural thing among the regular troops seemed to have died down? I remember in the first SEED the only thing you seem to hear from either side is either "damn Naturals" or "damn Coordinators" and now in Destiny you hardly hear anyone saying that. Now with people on Earth trying to get out from under the Alliance's domination, the whole thing seems more like a poltitical fight than a genocidal one.

If Gilbert is the bad guy, what is his motivation? Is he just another power hungry leader, or is he another Partick Zala/Hitler in disguise? And why is he restraining himself, wouldn't less of his people die if he just let loose with another GENESIS?

If Gilbert is the bad guy, what is his motivation? Is he just another power hungry leader, or is he another Partick Zala/Hitler in disguise? And why is he restraining himself, wouldn't less of his people die if he just let loose with another GENESIS?

He knows of Logos, the shady clandestine organisation that perpetuates wars for profit. He strives for a bigger purpose than just peace amongst the naturals and alliance.

Either:

1.) he wants in on Logos' activities and arms running

2.) he wants to expose Logos and take over their "business"

3.) get rid of Logos so the world will not have any more wars.

:lol:

Wheee...fanservice galore!!  :lol:

Luna-chan!!

img20050312190900.jpg

Damn, I missed the Luna pic. Anybody save it?

Graham

I couldn't find it in my cache either. :(

It was 3 screenshots of her in episode 21 while she was changing into her low cut jeans.....showing her NOW OFFICIALLY CANON BLUE PANTSU while she zips em up. :lol::lol::lol:

2nd screencaps, was of Shinn and Stellar nekkid (almost) while drying off in a cave ala Cagali and Athrun...except...less clothes. ;)

There's going to be a Zaku paint scheme contest.

Zaku! Zaku!! Campaign

From March 10th to May 31st, Bandai Plamo is holding a pair of contests under the name "Zaku! Zaku!! Campaign" (as usual, probably not valid outside of Japan).

In the first, fans can use this application form to create their own custom-colored Zaku Warrior and a select few sent in will appear in a future broadcast.

In the second, 1,000 people applying will receive a certificate of enlistment in the Heine special forces team as well as a 1/144 Heine team group member custom Zaku Warrior, which all have orange shoulders and are scheduled to appear later in the show.  ¶ 2:48 PM

Second prize recieving a certificate of enlistment in the Heine special forces team....scheduled to appear later in the show? I wonder if this means Heine will pull an Andy and appear later on after he "dies"?

That was a great nightie Meer had.

He could have hit that. Luna had gone off ahead and left them in the room alone. There was time to say "as long as you're here..."

Edited by Anubis

Well SEED Fansubs and Haro^2 released episode 21...however Animekingdom announced they're not persueing in fansubbing anymore Destiny episodes. At this time neither Har^2 or SEED fansubs have decided wether they'll continue or not, but we can only hope.

I dug up some dirt, apparently Bandai wrote a C&D to Animekingdom when they found their site and told them to stop or else. So that's why AnimeKingdom has ceased all Destiny episodes, more then likely off their site peroid.

However, its rumored Bandai is currently looking for SEED Fansubs webbie to tell them the same thing, stop or else.

So it's more then likely SEED's time will come very soon if not now since it wouldn't be difficult finding them if they put in just a tad of effort.

So it looks like its a go that any of us who've seen SEED Destiny up till now and wanna finish the show are just gonna have to wait till we're all grown up and not interseted anymore :Ppisses me off honestly. I hate watching a show half way thru and then having to WAIT another full year or so to watch the second half...grrrr.

Not really an issue Hikuro, it was the same with the original Seed show, Bandai sent legal notes to fansub groups, but i ended up downloading them each week the show was aired, even if Bandai sends legal notices to fansub groups, it doesn't stop them from starting another group and sub the show, worst case senario is a delayed release for a week or two. But it can't be blamed that people download these shows, especially when they get aired at 1am on a sunday, hey CN, at that time, I'm in bars, half drunk and picking up chicks, i aint gonna stop that to watch a cartoon <_< Anyway, no matter what they do, it'll get fansubbed anyway, because there's a HUGE demand for it. Just one thing thought, buy it when it's released :lol:

Hey was the "Hawkins Team" shown in any minor way in Seed? It kind of sounded familiar to me when Haine said he was part of that team During the Battle of Yakin Due but I wasent sure. Im just curious tho. :unsure:  I wonder how good he was to be appointed to FAITH.

We never saw the Hawkins team. It was another group like Creuset's team, or in GSD, the Joule (Yzak's) team. Heine was at Jachin Due but we never saw him according to his bios (cuz he wasn't the focus). Just because we didn't see them last time, didn't mean they were there. Jachin Due was a big battle. Lots of people who show up in this series could have been there.

Heine is good enough to get his own ZAKU Phantom and now a GOUF Ignited.

Thanks I was just curious if that team was mentioned back in Seed.

Come to think of it, Gil is probably a member of the Logos but he is worsening the war so that he can make more money from the conflict and so that he can possibly kill off some of the other Logos so that he becomes more powerful. Think of it that he did intiate production for the 5 original Gundams (of GSD not GS), Zaku Warrior, and I'm assuming he also was strongly behind the production of the Gouf Ignited. He's also behind FAITH and is most likely deeply involved in genetic engineering and cloning, unless somehow Rey is his nephew/son who just shares a lot of similarities to Krueze.

Personally I think what will happen in the story at this point is Archangel will interfer with the upcoming battle, Heine will be severly injured or even killed, Impulse will be trashed, the EA will bring out their new Gundam piloted by Stella. After that new Gundam trashes up some ZAFT stuff Shin will get the Destiny. After that who knows what.

I think that Freedom will be trashed by Shin and rebuilt to be better than ever. I also believe that Athuran and Kira will join up to fight the Logos and Shin will probably join them too along with a few other main characters. What will happen with that is Rey will probably stay with Gil and field a powerful all range attack mobile suit.

Anyways, just my random thoughts thrown up onto a post

Personally I think what will happen in the story at this point is Archangel will interfer with the upcoming battle, Heine will be severly injured or even killed, Impulse will be trashed, the EA will bring out their new Gundam piloted by Stella.  After that new Gundam trashes up some ZAFT stuff Shin will get the Destiny.  After that who knows what.

I think that Freedom will be trashed by Shin and rebuilt to be better than ever.  I also believe that Athuran and Kira will join up to fight the Logos and Shin will probably join them too along with a few other main characters.  What will happen with that is Rey will probably stay with Gil and field a powerful all range attack mobile suit.

Anyways, just my random thoughts thrown up onto a post

Try this one for the upcoming episode (spoiler episode 26-30)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29956

:p