URGENT HELP NEEDED ASAP

stram8777

hello guys, im back after so long mia. haahaa, nth much to post. >.< better not spam. wootz! who post these vf-1j pictures?! nice pose!!! makes my dead love for one forty eggs revive :p

hey author! u sure u getting from that shop? try ebay n ur luck maybe can get cheaper ;)

By the way am not ashamed to admit I am and will always be guilty as accused. But I would like to mention that any married man that claims otherwise is lying. When it comes down to it they have that special thing that we want and it ranks higher than 1/48 valks. LOL

It takes a real man to admit that! ;)

Congrats on being a new owner of the 1/48.

Do what I do do. I just say a traded some stuff on Macross World.

:lol: haha, that's what I do all the time,

look, i traded something for this. even though, the collection isn't getting smaller.

i think she's starting to count how many things i have, either that, or she is actually moving stuff around when she's dusting.

i just use a can of compressed air from time to time to blow any dust away.

It's time for you to join NO MA'AM, Stram8777. :ph34r:

Do what I do do. I just say a traded some stuff on Macross World.

:lol: haha, that's what I do all the time,

look, i traded something for this. even though, the collection isn't getting smaller.

i think she's starting to count how many things i have, either that, or she is actually moving stuff around when she's dusting.

i just use a can of compressed air from time to time to blow any dust away.

Don't be fooled she's counting them. Believe me, It was brought up in an argument. I didn't even know I had XX valks :blink: Atleast they got her attention some how.

All these pics are making me homesick. . .

:unsure:

I'm currently stuck in San Diego. . .

:angry:

I miss Japan, I miss my 1/48s. . .

:wub:

Almost more than I miss the wife. . .

:blink:

When it comes down to it they have that special thing that we want and it ranks higher than 1/48 valks.  LOL

LMAO,

I must be lucky, my GF has no willpower in my hands :wub: In reality for me, the situation would be reversed. Maybe it's cause we arn't married?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/beforeaftermarriage.html

That is too funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, as my friend says: Get the toys now before you get married. Why? Because you aint getting anymore after marriage. Oh yeah, dont get too attached to the furniture either. :lol::huh::blink:

See, that's why you need a secret account. One that you just put in a few dollars here and there. Over a few months, you realize that you have a few $100 in there. I did that when I was married and my wife thought it was a great idea. That way, I never worried about where toy money was coming from. :D

See, that's why you need a secret account. One that you just put in a few dollars here and there. Over a few months, you realize that you have a few $100 in there. I did that when I was married and my wife thought it was a great idea. That way, I never worried about where toy money was coming from. :D

please note the words "when i was married"

:lol:

When it comes down to it they have that special thing that we want and it ranks higher than 1/48 valks.  LOL

LMAO,

I must be lucky, my GF has no willpower in my hands :wub: In reality for me, the situation would be reversed. Maybe it's cause we arn't married?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/beforeaftermarriage.html

thats a great pic :lol:

That's friggin funny!!! :lol:

Yeah, her shoe and clothes purchases are hereby suspended.

I have just about convinvced my wife to let me get a 1/48 VF-1J from Valkyrie Exchange, but there is a catch. Before she lets me order it she wants to see some pictures showing off all the detail I claim is there. She is VERY skeptical about the price. I have searched the forums and can't find any satifactory pictures for her. So PLEASE PLEASE someone help me out and post some pictures of the fine details, like maybe the cockpit flaps anything that shows off the greatness of this toy. I am hurting for a 1/48, I love my 1/60's don't get me wrong but I need help here.

Thanks so much

that's because it is overpriced and the detail and size aren't worth spending this kind of money...at least that is my humble opinion

OOOH! It's about a 1/48... I thought it was the OTHER thing... I could have helped you out with that... ;)

:lol:

If no one else has posted it I'll post some pics tomorrow...

The key to the back door? My curiosity is piqued.

Well I got my package today. Thanks Kevin. I haven't had time for pictures yet but I have a sort of review of my first impressions of both the 1/48 VF-1J and the GBP armor set.

1/48 VF-1J Well I didn't realize the box was so big. It is a wonderful looking valk. I am impressed with the looks except that I think it needs some panel lining done. Not sure if i will attempt this or not. But after looking at it and playing around a little my only gripe is that it reminds of the feeling i got when I got my bandpresto it just seems plasticy or something. BUt I will attempt to transform it tonight and post some pics. I am very happy.

GBP It seems nice lots of detail i didn't expect. armor set only so as soon as i get time i am gonna go fetch a valk and try it out and see how it fits.

thanks guys for all of your support. hopefully when the wife gets home from work and looks the new stuff over she will be as impressed as i am.

Now i just need to find a super o and elintseeker

later

Nooooo!!! I'm not married anymore for the sole reason that it's much more fun to be single. Apparently my wife thought it first. But, in any case, that's why I also said she thought it a good idea too. It's just money management on a micro scale to buy the toys you want.

Simply put, cut out lunch here and there, take sack lunches, and put that money in the new account, and a couple months later, BAM!!! Wow, that sounded like John Madden. :D

Can someone help me locate Graham's 1/48 transformation guide?  I can't seem to find it right now.

Thanks

i thought the pictures in the transformation guide would be clear enough :huh:

i wish you luck in transforming it :rolleyes:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!