URGENT HELP NEEDED ASAP

stram8777

I have just about convinvced my wife to let me get a 1/48 VF-1J from Valkyrie Exchange, but there is a catch. Before she lets me order it she wants to see some pictures showing off all the detail I claim is there. She is VERY skeptical about the price. I have searched the forums and can't find any satifactory pictures for her. So PLEASE PLEASE someone help me out and post some pictures of the fine details, like maybe the cockpit flaps anything that shows off the greatness of this toy. I am hurting for a 1/48, I love my 1/60's don't get me wrong but I need help here.

Thanks so much

Thank you so much for the fast response. If possible could you post some fighter pics, with possibly showing details of the flaps and the intake turbines. I owe you guys big time.

I agree!! Just say "trust me, I have years of wasted life experience in this department." Or say "why would I drop this much cash on a crap toy? It HAS to be good!"

Failing that say, "too late now.. you married me! MWA HA HAAA!"

But I am lucky, I live in australia where 1 $US = 70c $australian. So I always tell her what the toy costs.. in $US. (leaving out the 'US' bit.. hehe.)

i dont have a 1/48 or a decent camera else i would take pics myself but he said he wants details so might i suggest close ups of the fastpacks with the covers removed, closeup of the cockpit and pilot, a picture of the flaps in the up and down position, closeup of the airbrake and intake, closeup of landing gear, some comparison pics with a can of soda to show the size, and some really closeup pics of all thye details and panel lines

Hey I am gonna be placing my order in moments. The link to the pictures that jasonkimberson put up, that I could not seem to find, put her over the top. I can't wait.

By the way am not ashamed to admit I am and will always be guilty as accused. But I would like to mention that any married man that claims otherwise is lying. When it comes down to it they have that special thing that we want and it ranks higher than 1/48 valks. LOL

my girl would rather i spend my money on "gentlemen's" magazines and videos than on toys... <_<

but she knows if i didn't spend my money on building models and toys i'd probably waste it all on alcohol, and "gentlemen's clubs" :rolleyes:

my girl would rather i spend my money on "gentlemen's" magazines and videos than on toys... <_<

but she knows if i didn't spend my money on building models and toys i'd probably waste it all on alcohol, and "gentlemen's clubs" :rolleyes:

Way to go there Haro!!! That's how to annoy your gf!!! Btw, congrats stram8777 on convincing your wife to let have that valk.

But of course. With toys you are the only one getting some enjoyment out of it. B))

just curious...what kinda toys are u talking about? :unsure::blink::huh:

i hope ur talking about macross toys...like the 1/60's and the 1/48's... :wacko:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I have just about convinvced my wife to let me get a 1/48 VF-1J

If it is your money and will not hurt the bills I says get it. All my wife ask is when the boxes will stop comming and I say never. :lol: It also helps to get flowers and candy for your wife just before the box comes. Kevin ships fast.

Here is one pic I found.

post-4-1088547714_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the help and support. In a couple of days I will be joining the 1/48 club. I can't wait. I wonder how long it would take to drive to california from St. Louis? Anyway I also ordered a 1/60 GBP armor set. So it will be a good day to see the mailman soon.

the dollar is stronger, heheh

1 dollar = 70 cents AU

I hate economics, because I'm really no good at it. I'd rather build a digital system than worry about a country's GDP.

With that said, will someone explain why the US dollar is stronger when you need more of it to be equivalent to the other guy's money?