Who is Graham?

Graham fell to earth in a fiery meteorite, many moons ago. Raised in the wild by Pacific Salmon, he struck out into the world of man at the tender age of 16. But Graham's relationship with mankind quickly soured, as he was disgusted by what he saw as the proliferation of no-name Automated Bank Machines. He went on a brutal rampage in downtown Tokyo before being subdued by the JSDF. Graham then spent the following 10 years in a Tibetian monastary, 5 of which were spent in silent contemplation of his navel. A sharp blow to the head, accidentally administered by a 110 year old janitor while he fumbled with his broom whilst opening a cup of Yoplait yogurt, gave Graham the epiphany he needed to co-exist with mankind. He would use his vast powers for the betterment of man, and provide an online haven for basement dwelling geeks across the world. He joined forces with the secret government genetic experiment, known only as S.H.A.W.N, and founded Macross World.

Graham currently resides in Hong Kong, where he sells Labor robots. He is married to a former superspy with whom he is expecting his first child.

Graham fell to earth in a fiery meteorite, many moons ago. Raised in the wild by Pacific Salmon, he struck out into the world of man at the tender age of 16. But Graham's relationship with mankind quickly soured, as he was disgusted by what he saw as the proliferation of no-name Automated Bank Machines. He went on a brutal rampage in downtown Tokyo before being subdued by the JSDF. Graham then spent the following 10 years in a Tibetian monastary, 5 of which were spent in silent contemplation of his navel. A sharp blow to the head, accidentally administered by a 110 year old janitor while he fumbled with his broom whilst opening a cup of Yoplait yogurt, gave Graham the epiphany he needed to co-exist with mankind. He would use his vast powers for the betterment of man, and provide an online haven for basement dwelling geeks across the world. He joined forces with the secret government genetic experiment, known only as S.H.A.W.N, and founded Macross World.

Graham currently resides in Hong Kong, where he sells Labor robots. He is married to a former superspy with whom he is expecting his first child.

OMG, so funny...

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks, thanks! :D

Graham is from the future. He's brainwashing us into becoming obsessive with Valkyries and training us to use them thru video games and anime. Someday we will learn that the fight is real and we too must face giant ace pilot women with humongous bossoms.

And he's not Japanese...

He's Scottish, with a distaste for the Anglish! He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the Anglish with fireballs from his eyes and bolts

of lightning from his arse.

OMG, so funny...

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks, thanks! :D

Same here. :lol:

He handles the Toy and Model part of MW where as Shawn handles hosting, board software, and maintenence.

photo-11.jpg

Graham and his wife.

He handles the Toy and Model part of MW where as Shawn handles hosting, board software, and maintenence.

Actually, I don't touch the model section. Models are Shawn's baby.

These days as well as writing the toy reviews, I'm also mostly responsible for updating the toy and magazine sections of Macrossworld as well as updating the updates page :D .

As Shawn is very busy with work these days, there are other sections of the site that I'm also planing to update such as the book section, game section and video section as all missing many recent Macross items.

Graham

he is being modest. he is actually the last of an ancient line that stretches back to Arthur the Eld, from Gilead That Was, and has meticulously crafted his own incomprehenisble and awesome skills.

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

All I know is that he is very nice, has an unusual hatred for purple and neon green mecha as well as Transformers, and he likes to say "Mis-aisles" instead of missles. But I blame that on his being born a filthy redcoat, which isn't really his fault.

All of these things are true.

I would have posted something silly and imaginative, but nothing could top BSU... that was beautiful man. Beautiful.

And if you shave off the hair, he bears a striking resemblance to the late Tiny Tim :o

outtake.jpg

Perhaps Graham is the cover life for Tiny Tim after he faked his death to avoid the scrutiny and prying eyes of the Ukelele crazed public!!.

Is there any truth to the rumor that he owns a mint copy of the Necronomicon? And did anyone hear about that freak Cuthulu attack in Hong Kong? And why do I fear that the two questions are related? :p

Edited by Pat Payne

Is there any truth to the rumor that he owns a mint copy of the Necronomicon?

Only near-mint, I'm afraid. And it did NOT include the film strip, as advertised. frakking eBay scams. :angry: But I hear that Graham did one better than just leaving the guy negative feedback. We'll see how much that seller enjoys his money when his wife gives birth to a monstrosity with 1000 eyes. :ph34r:

bsu, that was a well needed laugh! I wish a lot of other people had your sense of humor, then the world would be a better place.

As long as it was only my sense of humor. If everybody else was like me, there's be nothing but supercharged V8's, assault weapons and death-dealing cyborgs waging an endless war against bad drivers and stupid people. Curiously, this war would be entirely fought in the parking lots of Wal Mart stores. Coincidence?

Edited by bsu legato

bsu, that was a well needed laugh! I wish a lot of other people had your sense of humor, then the world would be a better place.

As long as it was only my sense of humor. If everybody else was like me, there's be nothing but supercharged V8's, assault weapons and death-dealing cyborgs waging an endless war against bad drivers and stupid people. Curiously, this war would be entirely fought in the parking lots of Wal Mart stores. Coincidence?

You mean it hasn't began???

*puts away grenade launcher and drives away in his Chevy Nova... <_<

Dude, I sent you that memo. Do you even read your mail anymore? Maybe if you came to the meetings you wouldn't be so out of the loop.

Dude, I sent you that memo. Do you even read your mail anymore? Maybe if you came to the meetings you wouldn't be so out of the loop.

Hell, I told him myself a week ago when we were out buying more kittens for the Great Machine.

You know how he's been since the accident...