New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

speaking of guncannons, here's a funny video that some guys in the 70's did as a parody to the 1st gen of Gundam. You guys just have to see it!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

3D Gundam

365774[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

CLASSIC!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Feel bad for the Guntank, no props or anything....just skinned knees. :)

Must be the "friend-that-joins-in-only-because-he's-the-only-one-with-a-car/or-has-a fake-I.D." syndrome. :p

I just ordered the Gundam Fix Guncannon, and the EMSIA MK II Titan off of HLJ I wanted to get the 1/144 Gundam Seed Akatusaki but it just went out of stock :(  Does anyone know someplace reliable with fast shiping that has it in stock?, i got 2 of the guncannons so i could pose both of them side by side. i will post pictures when they come in

chris

365756[/snapback]

Rainbowten has it listed for re-stock on feb 27. Good service, lower prices than HLJ and fast shipping.

i was hoping i could find one in stock now and not have to wait to the end of the month :(

There's always ebay. They have a couple on sale now and some of them by good reputation sellers. Might be a little more pricy though

365870[/snapback]

i did just that alittle bit ago, most people had them up for about $20.00 to $25.00. but i found one for $15.00 with $13.00 for shipping which is a very good price. once he saw it sell out so quickly all the ones he listed now are $20.00 something :D

chris

speaking of guncannons, here's a funny video that some guys in the 70's did as a parody to the 1st gen of Gundam. You guys just have to see it!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

3D Gundam

365774[/snapback]

That is just frickin' awesome! :lol: Looks like it was recorded during the early to mid 1980's using an 8mm movie camera or early camcorder.

The music in the opening and closing is the opening and closing music from the TV series (1979-1980). The way Amuro's battle with the Black Tristars is depicted is from the movie adaption (I think from the second one in 1982)... some of the music if from movie version (namely the tune played when Amuro and the others are saluting Lt. Matilda and some of their other fallen comrades).

Anyway, pure awesomeness! :D

Does anyone know if a downloadable version is available anywhere?

Edited by Apollo Leader

BTW, I was curious who around here has ever gotten one of the Jumbo Grade Gundam figures (the original releases or the rerelease last year which had more markings on the figure)? I recently got the RX-78 (Marking Type) and the grunt Zaku II (Real Type) and all I can say is that these guys are B-I-G! These are two of my most favorite Gundam items added to my collection to date. :)

Hadn't seen that video before. It's great right down to the intro and ending music (love the classic song)  :D  :D  :D

365878[/snapback]

yeah, esp. the part when guncannon and guntank come out. It was just pure hillarious the way guntank fires its (or his) rail gun :lol:

Wth is this? Looks like something that can transform into gerwalk mode.

Strange that they should go into a MSV line from FIX.

366713[/snapback]

That's the Z II that can change into Wavrerider mode.

It's not that strange to get into the Z-MSV.......they've already been there with the Full Armor Mk II and the Shiki Kai. ;)

Edited by GRAND CANNON

That my friend is the Zeta 2 or Z-II, the figure i have been wanting the most, thank you so very much for the picture, the only thing that exists for this is 2 very expensive and hard to find resin kits. i am so glad they are making this as it will save me some money. as for them pulling from the MSV series no surprise, they want to focus on rare designs, somthing I am grateful for. this is probably the only way we will ever see anything for great designs like this and other such as the Crossbone X-1 and Xi Gundam, i am surprised they are showing the picture this soon, it is appearently coming out in June which is still a bit off. it is labeled on HLJ for over $50.00 and about the same price as the Xi Gundam and Zeta C-1 so i am hoping it has maybe another conversion. this figure normally even with the sheild and backpack is not all that big and the price mark up may suggest another variation right now I am praying for a Hyper Zeta

Edit : A MK III Gundam would be a great conversion as well. :)

Edited by zeo-mare

Yay.....Sailor Moon Gundam!

G-Gundam.......the show that caused me to loose all respect for the Gundam franchise.

Graham

367180[/snapback]

You mean you HAD respect for the gundam franchise? We learn something new about Graham everyday. :lol:

Cross-dressing Gundam Fight-o Readyyyyy GO!!!

Well, for me G Gundam was the reason not to try Gundam in the first place. But after getting in to Gundam I finally gave it a try... and I liked it, for all it's silliness it had some very likeable characters (especially when you compare it to SEED Destiny). Heck, in some places I even liked it more than Z.

Yes, U.C. Gundam is deeper, but this thing was made to have fun. Tequila Gundam and Matador Gundam (among others) where so culturally offensive that I laughed my ass off.

I am looking forward to seeing the official katoki line art for these 2, the 2 pictures that are shown above are older pics for the cartoon done by someone else. i am more waiting for the Zeta 2 myself

I do not know if this has been posted yet, Infinite Justice Cosmic Region first pic.

post-1669-1139346126_thumb.jpg

Hi , yea i agree when the backpack is up i can see it falling over non stop. however since it is in flight mode it will most likely have a display stand to keep it from falling. I just ordered the HCM-Pro Zaku Warrior set and Mk II set from Image Anime I will post pictures when they come in. :) I have a ton of cool stuff coming in this week and next i cannot wait.

HCM-Pro Zaku Warrior Set

HCM-Pro MK II G-defensor Set

HCM-Pro Force Impulse Gundam

HGUC 1/144 Shirnaui Akatusaki (sp?)

Gundam Fix Guncannons (got 2 so i can pose both versions)

Studio Halfeye Perfect Change Getter Robo

Studio Halfeye Simple Change King Exkaiser

and hopefully a new Ikea case to display them all in :D

it is going to be a great week.

chris

I have a few questions to the MW experts in GFF collecting:

a) What is a good choice for first timers seeing how there are so many different Gundam and Zeon MS variations out there?

b) Any inews if we are going to see the X-series(Xeku Eins, Xeku, Zwei) being released under Zeonography?

Thanks!