New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

hi there is no news of the xekueins, as for first time collectors. i love the Blue Destiny, Nu Gundam and Crossbone X-1. you cannot go wrong with those. as for the Zeonography series the Gouf / Efreet is real nice.

chris

I have a few questions to the MW experts in GFF collecting:

a) What is a good choice for first timers seeing how there are so many different Gundam and Zeon MS variations out there?

b) Any inews if we are going to see the X-series(Xeku Eins, Xeku, Zwei) being released under Zeonography?

Thanks!

367873[/snapback]

well? what gundam series do you like? because if you don't like it, it wouldn't matter how good the GFF is.

The New ones have better poseabilty. example RX-78 2 ver Ka and Blue Destiny.

I prefer the ones that comes with stands, most do, but some don't.

here's a link with pics of the GFF and what it comes with and if they have a stand or not.

http://storm21-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Edited by F360°

The Xi is nice, the gundam itself is quite sleek. i have it set up as the xi and the dragon along side it, the dragon kind of sucks, it looks great but many of the parts do not stay on at all <_< the penelope is cool but alittle to excessive and bulky .

chris

I'd say you can't go wrong with a EX-S Gundam. The details on those are awesome and just makes for an excellent display piece. Amongst my whole GFF collection, the EX-S and Deep Striker are just the best. ;)

Problem with GFF for me is, there are too many leftover parts if you put it in any single mode. At the end of the day when you have alot of GFF....you're gonna have trouble manaaging and keeping all those accesories.

Thanks for the link F360. Now that is a detailed review. :)

The Deep Striker looks huge. Bigger than a 1/144 HGUC S-Gundam I believe. What about the Mk.II Titans Color? The figure any good?

367994[/snapback]

I don't have the Titan version but I have the SUPER MKII and I love it.

The postablity of those MK. IIs is not all that great, and decals and details seem somewhat lesser on just the MK II normal mode. The TItian normal mode looks better due to more decals and those nice dark and bright color combinations, But too bad the Titian version don't really come with much add-ons, it don't even include a base or a stand. But if you like a BARZAM CUSTOM, then the Titian MKII is a must, cause there aint much Barzams out. :)

On the other hand the AEUG MKII includes tons of add-on armors and packs. The normal AEUG MKII looks too plain but when you add the included SUPER Armor or the SUPER packs, it will stand out amoung the rest of the GFF. Kinda like a valk with GBP armor or the Fastpacks :lol: . They will work on the Titian MK II also.

Here's some pics and review of the MKII

http://pony-hp.web.infoseek.co.jp/GFF_S-Mk2.htm

Here a link with some more GFF reviews.. it's all in the second section

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/#HERO

nooooooooooooooo

05.jpg

367997[/snapback]

don't worry that's only a MSIA version.. It the same version that I'm trying to sell for $2 and no one want it. :rolleyes:

But for the GFF line, MR "K" will work his magic and hopefully the GFF version will look million times better.

The MK II Titan is nice, the colors and paint jobs on all the ones I have seen have been quite good. i do not mind that it does not come with a display stand at all and at least you get the Barzam as well, most of the GFF are not very poseable and this is another good example , but the figure is still real nice. i cannot wait to see the katoki version of the G Gundam and Nobel Gundam, even though I am not a real fan of the G gundam series ( I did not mind it however) I do think the G Gundam itself is a great design, i am hoping this one will be very poseable like the Mg version or down the line of a EMSIA .

the difference between them are as follows.

MSIA standard issue Gundam action figures, made of PVC.

EMSIA newer Gundam action figures feature far better poseablity details and paintjobs.

Gundam Fix high end figures featuring tons of details and weapons and are not very poseable, more like mini pvc statues with limited movement, however the newer ones have gotten better

HCM-Pro much smaller 1/200 scale figurs made of ABS plastic have very good details and poseability for there size, also highly recomended

What's the difference between MSIA, EMSIA, HCM Pro and GFF?

368072[/snapback]

For size reference ;) :

hcmpro_scales.jpg

Sorry....no EMSIA was included but are a tad taller than MSIA pretty much due to design changes.

For the ZG fans in the crowd......(thanks to Zinc Panic):

3009bzp8vi.jpg

Guess this answers my question if the Agg was going to be its own figure because it didn't look to have that many common parts.

:D

awesome, i wish there was a way to make the Agg by itself, it would be cool to have all 3 on display, i only want to get 2 however <_<

don't worry that's only a MSIA version.. It the same version that I'm trying to sell for $2 and no one want it. :rolleyes: 

368038[/snapback]

No, no, no. You have the wrong idea. You'll never be able to sell that figure.

You would have to pay somebody to take it. :p

Graham

368038[/snapback]

No, no, no. You have the wrong idea. You'll never be able to sell that figure.

You would have to pay somebody to take it. :p

Graham

368219[/snapback]

:lol::lol: ,, my last hope are the sailormoon fans. If the guys don't like it, maybe the girls?

As I know even my friends when when they wanna buy FIX for the first time, it has to be the Nu Gundam, CB-X1 and Zeta Plus Red ver. Like all they are unpleasent with the Zeta Plus, so I told them the best thing for that FIX figure is super glue if you don`t want the figure to transform (I`m not joking).

Edited by Black Valkyrie

...so I told them the best thing for that FIX figure is super glue if you don`t want the figure to transform (I`m not joking).

368374[/snapback]

This also works for the non-transformable FIX's as well. I've got the FAZZ (sentinel version) and I sitting here with all of this armor falling off, even though I'm not touching it. So I superglued that armor on and, voila', no more picking up pieces.

I know this has been mentioned before, but clear nail polish works well as a joing strengthener, especially around loose hips. If you fiddle with the toy enough, the nail polish will rub off, but you only need re-apply!

:)

"Big Hands", er, the EMSIA RX-78-2 has been released and there are a couple of photoreviews up:

http://www.geocities.jp/akcelbrade/exrx.html

http://licos.web.infoseek.co.jp/mia/E_rx78/index.html

While the hand-size takes some getting used to, at least the option parts for the Zaku and Gouf make for some great scene re-creations:

exrx14.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

"Big Hands", er, the EMSIA RX-78-2 has been released and there are a couple of photoreviews up:

http://www.geocities.jp/akcelbrade/exrx.html

http://licos.web.infoseek.co.jp/mia/E_rx78/index.html

While the hand-size takes some getting used to, at least the option parts for the Zaku and Gouf make for some great scene re-creations:

exrx14.jpg

369434[/snapback]

:blink::o:blink::o

I want!!! How much do these things run and where can I find one??

ehhh, it looks ok, i like the fact that it is really poseable but it looks like they could have done better with the details, I got the Hcm-pro MK II set and Zaku Warrior set as well as a few other things this week, i will post the pictures in a few minutes :)

Whoa, the Hi-Zack comes not only with the white flag, but comes with Camille's Mom in the capsule. That's pretty harsh. :lol:

I love the fact that it come with his mom in the capsule :p here is pictures of the MK II Set all I need now is the Zeta and it will look complete, the MK II set is real nice it comes with a ton of weapons and stuff for it, as well as some great details

mkii.jpg

here is the Force Impulse, I really need some decals for this figure it looks so plain for some reason. even though I have no regrets on buying it.

force.jpg