New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Zaku Warrior Set, I love these i hope they make another set for the Blue Slash Zaku and the orange one. then i would be all set, I added some decals it is a shame the are U.C. decals and do not look right but i do not mind i think it makes them look better. i will have to find some really good Seed Decals someday soon. I also got the HGUC Shiranui Akatsuki Gundam but i cannot seem to get any good pictures of it, the gold plating just is not coming out right, maybe when i finish putting it together i will try to take more pictures of it, it is a nice kit by the way.

chris

zak.jpg

zak2.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Great pics, Chris! That Mk II set does look sweet.

Whoa, the Hi-Zack comes not only with the white flag, but comes with Camille's Mom in the capsule.  That's pretty harsh.  :lol:

369568[/snapback]

:blink: Was wondering what that was......that's great......in a sick sort of way!! :lol::p

Pics of Cosmic region #7004 Destiny is up on tamashii

All the edges looks very sharp, I like it,, :)

http://www.tamashii.jp/fix/fix_cos/04.html

371107[/snapback]

yup i have seen the pictures for it already and it does look good, i am wondering if it will have the beam sheild for it on the final.

hmm, good point.

every cosmic region fix seem to only include 1 sheild. May it be standard or Beam they still only gave one. So it does seem likely that the Destiny gundam might not include any Beam sheild.,, from the pic there wouldn't be any beam boomerang too. :angry::(

Force impulse may not be the best of the HCM pro, but it's far from Garbage.

The proportions are pretty acurate, the poseable is great, the paint job is still good considering that it's ONLY 3 inches tall. It can also fully transform, chest, leg, core, and force pack. It even have the shuttle for the force pack. And the Core splendor transforms too with wings and everything (around 1 inch). The small sheild slides in and out too. No painting require, no assembly require.

I don't see any garbage here. This is comming from a Strike fan that dislike all versions of the impulse. Swear to never get one in anyform., but one day tricked himself into buying it (hcm pro only).

Edited by F360°

yea the Force Impulse is cool, it is my least favorite of all my HCM Pro, but it is still nice, i wish it had more detail, the UC Gundams look much better in hcm pro format. I got my stuff in today here is the Guncannon it is really cool, once again they are not very poseable but i am used to it.

post-1669-1140224745_thumb.jpg

this is the better mode of the 2 the detail is very good, i had a few paint problems with some of the pieces in this mode, but I bought two of them so i just grabbed parts from the other one, it was nothing big just little things

post-1669-1140224855_thumb.jpg

this is a great set, i hope they do more grunts, i would love to see a GM Sniper or something similar. I would also like a Guntank so i can pose the RX-78, Guncannon side by side with it and have the big main 3 mechs from teh 0079 series

post-1669-1140224964_thumb.jpg

here is my EMSIA MK II Titan, this is my only good guy EMSIA, i for some reason do not like the way the others look, it is mainly the colors on this one that draw me in. once again the poseablility is awesome, it is funny after holding a GFF then picking one of these up :p I am not to big on the RX-78 one it looks horrible for some reason, so i will probably skip on it, they did not even paint the bazooka and it looks cheaply made. the whole reason for the new series was to improve on the older figures and the extra paint details were one of the many highlights for it. i will probably pass on that one.

post-1669-1140225237_thumb.jpg

The HCM Pro Forfce Impulse has tricks that some of the other versions don't, the completely accurate collpasing shield is the size of a coin for crying out loud.

371385[/snapback]

and do not forget the super tiny and fully transformable Core Splendor

he looks a little smaller then i thought he would be, but i might pick one up regardless.

chris

Its been a while since I`ve post here.  Whats that small DOC with MSIA one is it a kit ?

372261[/snapback]

i believe it is a Gashapon figure, or some sort of prize figure from Banpresto

Edited by zeo-mare

awesome, they both look real good, i like the ZII alot, here is hoping for a alternate mode, even the G-gundam looks great. i am thinking about getting the Bound Doc soon, usa stores like Tisinc already have it for sale.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

God Gundam looks really good. Hope to see soon how they pull off the Nobel. The GFFs come with dry transfers, right? Do they look that good when applied?

That ZII ain't half bad either.

373141[/snapback]

the GFF do not come with dry transfers, the decals are pre applied and require you to do nothing but take the figure out of the package and display

chris

God Gundam looks really good. Hope to see soon how they pull off the Nobel. The GFFs come with dry transfers, right? Do they look that good when applied?

That ZII ain't half bad either.

373141[/snapback]

Gff don't come with dry transfers, decals, or stickers. All the marking were already applied at the factory.

so far i have the whole set and they have been quite good for me, i guess there are a few bad ones on the market, but i hope that it dioes not deter you.

chris

yea the zeta is out they have it over at HLJ as well as the HGUC Palace Athene which looks good to.

definetly going to pick these up

chris

i worried though, something this small might be very fragile , even the newer Gundam Fix Zeta was floppy, i am hoping this will not be the same, some of the Hcm-pro have had parts that were alittle on the floppy side and did not stay on right including the new Zaku Warrior set and the Destiny Gundam, i can see a figure of this size having the same problem that the MG, GFF and others had with the leg joints being weak and becoming loose after a few tries, i really hope not.

chris