New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

it looks prettty good, but it seems to lack the really good paintjob like the rest of the series, i noticed since the first release the Gouf, that the paintjobs are becoming lesser and lesser and that they are starting to look like normal MSIA just with vastly superior movement. this one seems to lack the shading effects on it. it still looks good however so i might pick it up.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Yeah, I just got my EMSIA RX78 from hlj and the paint job was so disappointed that I canceled both my freedom/Justice EMSIA preorder. But after seeing the photo above, I'm thinking about putting the order back.. Not sure yet..

in my opinion, MS head design for EMSIA is still not on par with HCMPRO.

HCM PRO has the best head design for Strike freedom Gundam, even better than Cosmic Region Strike freedom IMHO. Anyone agree?

:p just noticed that, :lol::lol: how would you rate the RX-78 as a toy by the way? i thought it looked weak, is it sturdy and really really poseable? i have the Gouf, Zaku and MK II Titan, and want to get more but the newest ones look to cheap made for me.

chris

Pictures of the EXMSIA Freedom Gundam. Looks pretty good. Credit: Devilman from play forum.

379803[/snapback]

Thanks for the pics. How'd he get it so soon, dealer example?

I was wondering the same thing, i went and checked HLJ and it is not out yet. you can also see the wrong color V antenna, maybe it is a prototype that someone swiped from one of the toy shows. i have seen it happen alot in the past.

chris

Wow, there was hardly any pictures for this thing and now someone already have 1 on hand. sigh.... .

It looks good and all that but I'm going to skip this one, I always dislike their huge oversize guns and shields. I guess the only good looking ones are the Gouf and the RX-178,, all the rest looks between Msia and Emsia.

I AM OFFICIALLY A BELIEVER. I just got my 1st HCM pro which happens to be the Zeta gundam. 1st impression through the box...i thought...meh....doesn't look really good...but i gotta get at LEAST one HCM pro to see what everyone's talking about. Got it out of the box....was expecting die cast but no die cast. Its cheap plastics all the way. Disappointed. No matter....played with it abit and....OMG THIS ROX! My hands are nearly not dexterous enough to play with this small fig but man the poses i did with it are awesome! I love it!

Not yet transformed it but seems i gotta swap only a small piece for it to be in waverider mode. Cool!!

Pity they don't make these in bigger sizes...but then again size is always an issue. Not a line u wanna start collecting. XD

they are abs plastic, they are quite nice and very poseable, you should try one out.

chris

yup got a chance to see these, it is a shame that the G-gundam is blocking the nobel gundam <_< and i have already seen the finished ZII and EMSIA F Gundam. so nothing new there. the Seed Gouf looks promising though i wish he was a Emsia instead of a normal msia

Edited by zeo-mare

did you not see it? you posted the picture of it a few pages back :p i have seen the bigger pic of it on another site, it is the actual figure you see in the lower corner and it looks real nice, it is still missing the weapons and stuff but that is the figure itself :)

post-1669-1143081976_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

ha ha then i guess i am in trouble, if it has 2 figures as everyone is saying then they will both be posed, if it is one figure with configurable armor then i am going to pick up 2 so i can display them both.

chris

did you not see it? you posted the picture of it a few pages back :p  i have seen the bigger pic of it on another site, it is the actual figure you see in the lower corner and it looks real nice, it is still missing the weapons and stuff but that is the figure itself :)

383114[/snapback]

Yeah, I did see this. Thanks. I thought you saw a completed pic of one seen at a show or something.

As far as the Nobel.....I wonder if battle-scarred parts will be included to pose them in the "God carrying the Nobel after the big battle" scene.

Oh, and Gunota has supplied some future HCMPro info:

HCM-Pro Gouf (May, 1,680 yen)

HCM-Pro Zaku II J Type (May, 1,890 yen) - w/ Magella Top, foot missles, & crackers

Maybe a Do-Dai YS is on the way for the Gouf.......they seem to be working little-by-little at producing what was shown a long time ago....

post-1479-1143120729_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Heh, didn't look here before I hit the plamodel thread.

The new HCM Pro's sound great. Love the extra accessories for the Zaku.

cool looking does anyone know aboutt hat hcm-pro astray they show? i would love one of those. :)

chris

That pic was from a couple of years ago and no news of the Astray at all.

But with the recent update at Gunota, CCA is getting its own HCM Pro with a Jagd Doga coming out of nowhere, so an Astray showing up is not far fetched at all.

Also from way back, these silhouettes have been knocked-off one-by-one with only the Wing Zero Custom remaining....

silhouettes1.jpgsilhouettes2.jpg

awesome news on the CCA figures i am really hoping for a Geara Doga as well.

chris

they all look great :o it also seems like the Cosmic Region Destiny Gundam is out, i have seen pictures of someones personal one , thankfully it comes with the shield. even better news is the fact that there is a possibility that the ZII other form is the Gundam MK III which would work for this design, on the ZII pic at the bottom you will notice on the side there are 2 book pages it looks like near the pic of the MK II AEUG that there is a picture of the MK III which may be why they are showing that picture, i think they will be showing that next month. if you look at some pictures of the newer Katoki desgined MK III you will see a lot of simularities in the 2 including most of the white parts on the ZII the waist the arms and upper legs as well as some parts on the back pack, i am so praying for this to be true, i have been wanting a good MK III toy for while now.

117573200_4a68873d91.jpg

117573198_814dcb8a8b.jpg

117573199_3643e0d88d.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare