this might seem kinda silly,but i've always wondered this. how are our mods chosen ? i've been here for quite a while & have seen a few changing's of the guard. are our new mods chosen by shawn & graham or some other way? alot of the people i've chatted w/ from here over the years have become mods.if someone thinks you'd be a great mod,do they ask you to accept the position or do these folks apply & wait for executive decision? what are the criteria? # of posts,overall helpfullness on the boards in general,or expressing leadership qualities? i've always noticed how well modded we are & these folks are very cool all of the time.whatever method we're using to pick them works well.i have always wondered about this & i hope it wasn't to silly of me to ask :huh:

Shawn orders Graham to remove the heart of a young virgin. The heart is then thrown into the great tire fire of Kawamori. The rest of us rub the virgin's blood all over our naked bodies. We then cover ourselves in chicken feathers and howl at the moon. Graham then eats the virgin's brain really fast and throws it back up. Shawn runs over, looks at the brains and sees the name of the next mod.

Next question?

damn,you mean we're secretly run by the thuggy-cult from that indiana jones movie!!?? that's a scary thought.you guys shouldn't waste a perfectly good virgin either. that's just uncalled for. :p

Macross World is actually a front for a large international drug opperation headed by crime King Pins, Shawn "Dr. Invisible" and Graham "Dr. Nightmare." The Mods are their henchmen who spend their days carrying out the bidding of the two Dr.s... You know like killing FBI agents and distributing vast quantities of Narcotics... Macross world exists so these mod henchmen can communicate with their crime bosses in secret code all under the guise of this great 80's anime.

Oh yeah, that virgin killing thing is true, but there are no virgins left since Agent ONE has been around. ;) Therefore; no more new mods.

I don't know about that... I thought they started Macrossworld to attract more 18 through 30 year old male virgins who live in Mom's basement... who they could then lure into their lair and kill for more hearts. Nothing brings them out into the sunlight like arguing about a good toy or TV show from the '80s that no one remembers anymore! :lol:

... oh and then they stuff the corpses full of pure columbian and ship them internationally (having got the idea from Diamonds Are Forever). Nothing clears customs faster than a bloated fat hairy corpse wearing a Dr. Who T-shirt with coffee stains stuffed with nose candy.

Next question?

Wow... lucky thing you revealed that Roy.

My question to the mods is...

what's a good soap to get rid of virgin blood?

Saliva. Shawn and Graham wouldn't waste good virgin blood now would they.

While it is true that MW was created to find 14 through 30 year old male virgins who live in Mom's basement for their blood, it is also true that since Agent One came around there have been significantly less stock.

Next question?

While it is true that MW was created to find 14 through 30 year old male virgins who live in Mom's basement for their blood, it is also true that since Agent One came around there have been significantly less stock.

Thats not quite what I meant. :wacko:

Next question?

There was no smiley that sufficed so I had to create my own...

post-25-1084153914.gif

I heard of... but I had no idea they was real...

They say them mods could kill you just as soon as look at you.

I always figured they came from some place near the equator... said it reminded 'em of being back home in hell. :o

I always figured they came from some place near the equator... said it reminded 'em of being back home in hell. :o

Here, try to unloc.....figure out this "Rubik's Cube".

I always figured they came from some place near the equator... said it reminded 'em of being back home in hell.  :o

Here, try to unloc.....figure out this "Rubik's Cube".

Rubik's Cube? HA, one minute and thirty five seconds. No problem!

Well I expected someone to come up with a  "When a mommy mod and a daddy mod love each other very much..." explanation.  :wacko:  But you guys are just plain scary.  :p

I think the idea of Max and Roy having a kid is a bit more frightening than virgin sacrifices, but thats just me. :rolleyes:

:lol:

So that's what you get when two vampires mate. :lol::p

Next question?

ow,,,,,wait :lol: ,,,oops, I allmost put a religous joke in here :unsure:

Next question?

that's why i'll just stay on my side of the computer and not come looking for anyone......

so, is anyone actually going to try to answer his question? not like all this joking isn't hilarious, but...

Why do you want to know? :) Being a mod is usually more of a curse than a blessing, ya know... :p Hence the urge of sacrificing young virgins and owling at the moon covered of their blood and chicken feathers: there's nothing better to evacuate stress ^_^

I don't really care to know. I don't care where the mods come from. All I care is that they do a good job, which these ones really do.

But when a long-time member posts a simple question, usually he/she should expect it to get answered after around a half a page of nonsensical jokes...I was just reacting to my suprise that this thread got so much attention, but no one took the questions seriously, and that seems uncharacteristic for such a good board as this.

I don't really care to know. I don't care where the mods come from. All I care is that they do a good job, which these ones really do.

But when a long-time member posts a simple question, usually he/she should expect it to get answered after around a half a page of nonsensical jokes...I was just reacting to my suprise that this thread got so much attention, but no one took the questions seriously, and that seems uncharacteristic for such a good board as this.

Dude, by now you know our mods take NOTHING seriously... I knew this thread was going to be a joke paradise...

The real answer:

Shawn picked them all back in the day when he spent a shitload of time on the board... Shawn owns this place so he makes ALL decisions. Max and I have been trying to do a skin for months but without Shawn's help we are SOL.

Agent ONE more or less summarized what I meant: as a general rule, you get a position when you're at the right moment at the right place... Most of the time, it works the same with board mods :)

Agent ONE more or less summarized what I meant: as a general rule, you get a position when you're at the right moment at the right place... Most of the time, it works the same with board mods :)

Which reminds me:

did you guys recieve my bri.....Payment? :p

• 3 weeks later...

man,this thread went way out there.thanks for the support "phyrox".BTW, can some nice mod please change my member title to 'bridge bunny waxer" instead of what it is now? that'd be great,thank you (insert old asian bowing smilie here).