More TOYSSSSSSS!

Bmaximum

Ok while I'll admit it has become somewhat of an addiction it is one that I am happy with. I have just completed a revision of my collection so I figured I'd share my progress up to now with all of you. There are a couple yamatos I still have to photograph but other than that I am just about done. EVERYONE please feel free to post what you have as well, I haven't been here for awhile and will be leaving again for a long while and would like to see what you all have!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jae_drago...del%3as,2%3af,0

Ok while I'll admit it has become somewhat of an addiction it is one that I am happy with. I have just completed a revision of my collection so I figured I'd share my progress up to now with all of you. There are a couple yamatos I still have to photograph but other than that I am just about done. EVERYONE please feel free to post what you have as well, I haven't been here for awhile and will be leaving again for a long while and would like to see what you all have!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jae_drago...del%3as,2%3af,0

That is one awesome collection :blink: I love that Legioss & Tread... Very nice in deed!!!!

/Gene

I love to see MISB/MOSC greatness. I love the boxes and cards as much as the toys. A lot of people think its for the money but it is no way you can make $$$$ on items like the Predacons because the price for them is at their highest so why would you spend $$$$$ just to make the same amount back?

Man.... that played like a movie...

I love the part where Prime went broke and had to get a job with Pepsi.

Takatoku boxes are the best. So stackable and neatly arrangable, I love 'em.

Can't wait for the sequel.

You sick bastard!

:p

Man.... that played like a movie...

I love the part where Prime went broke and had to get a job with Pepsi.

Takatoku boxes are the best. So stackable and neatly arrangable, I love 'em.

Can't wait for the sequel.

You sick bastard!

:p

Bumblebee: Optimus! The decepticons are stealing energon cubes from Rumsfeld's private stash!

Optimus: It'll have to wait, lil' bitch... I've got a serious cargo of cola excitement that needs to get to Des Moines by Thursday.

:lol:

Hello all, to answer a few questions. 'Aces, somehow during shipping the box must have become damaged, the window had gotten scarred too but it's all good, I'm just glad I have her. Thanks for helping me to complete my 1/55 singles collection! I don't display my items as I don't really have the room and probably wouldn't anyways as I have two small, extremely intelligent kids. If you look closely at most of the pics they are sitting on top of a black trunk, there are quite a few just like them that they have all been conservatively packed in. For the most part I will not be benifiting from them other than having the absolute joy of ownership as I will most likely be passing them down to whatever child or grandchild starts collecting. I suppose this also answers the question as to if I play with them, I don't have my room set up yet so my played with items aren't pictured. Most of my predacons were purchased before big transformers craze began with the exception of razorclaw as he was the hardest to find, I did see some poor bastard pay almost quadruple what I put down to own them not too long ago though :( .Still debating as to wether I should get the japanese giftset or not... Hey recon, just what is happening when you click the link to the pics? I have everything set up to public access so you should be able to see it. If you have a firewall set up to max security then that may be the root of your problem. let me know what's happening and I'll do my best to help you ;) . Hope this helps, I'm off to look for some more alphas!