Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Looking good, but I'm still a bit more hyped about the new MK II  :p

The blue on the mold looks almost like skyblue from that pic... definetly going to have to paint that

342071[/snapback]

I think the new coloring is suppose to give it a VER Ka kinda look and feel to it.

And here's a side by side of the GFF ,the new VER 2.0, and the old MG

post-1296-1131085356_thumb.jpg

Edited by F360°

It does look like elements of the ver. 1 with some PG elements.  Mostly transformation.  The shield looks a little small, but overall still looks great.  Kudos for including the mega-launcher this time.  I'd like to see it in wave-rider.

342070[/snapback]

They might have collapsed the shield for display.

The blue on the mold looks almost like skyblue from that pic... definetly going to have to paint that

Well, they're going with the colors from the movie. And those are a bit brighter than the anime version. But recoloring it is completely up to you.

http://www.z-gundam.net/ms/aeug.html#1

it does alook nice, it reminds me alot of the PG version, definetly on my list of gundam kits to buy.

chris

• 2 weeks later...
Here's this year's winner for the local Gundam modelling competition here.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Zero_G/index.php?showtopic=1325

And the other entries.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Zero_G/index.ph...topic=1328&st=0

346064[/snapback]

I don't have an account on that forum :( (and I'm not making one either)

Sorry for that. Forgot you need a login. I'll paste the winner's entry since the other one there's just too many photos to flood here. ;)

Hi guys... finally finished my diorama for the BAKAC in MAL....

Here's the story:

UC0082 - The EFSF, after recovering from the last major battle at A Bao A Qu, are in full scale development of mobile suits. Lessons learnt from the last battle are used to develop better, faster and more heavily armoured mobile suits.

On a secret base on Colony Side 8, development & testing of the latest line of mobile suits are underway. Now that leading ace Char Azenable is no longer around, presumed KIA at the battle of A Boa A Qu, these mobile suits will be used in a last push to destroy Zeon.

Meanwhile, a large strike force of Zakus, Gelgoogs and Doms form up just outside the Sea of Solomon to pay their last respects to their fallen comrades before proceeding to the final assault.

Several EFSF mobile suits are used in the defense of Colony Side 8. The sheer numers of the Zeon forces quickly overwhelm the defenders. Out of desperation, the EFSF sends out their prototype GM & Guncannon, the only 2 mobile suits available which stand a chance at taking out the enemy and defending what is known as The Last Gate, a final doorway that leads to the developmental labs and buildings within the colony.

Will the 2 prototype mobile suits survive the onslaught and defend the Colony? Or will they be overrun just like their fallen comrades barely a few minutes ago?

Here's some of the pictures....

Whatever about it, please shoot.....

30px.jpg

55lk.jpg

41ov.jpg

33bm.jpg

img31198jk.jpg

img31274qg.jpg

img31348sf.jpg

img31358ew.jpg

From Gunota:

MG Nemo (end of January, 2,940 yen) - Wide range of mobility using feedback received from the MG Mk II Ver. 2.0. With shield, beam saber, and beam rifle.

HGUC Dom/Rick Dom (end of January, 1,785 yen) - With heat saber, giant bazooka & beam bazooka.

HG Akatsuki (January, 2,520 yen) - Shiranui type. With gold plating.

MG Nemo.....about time we start seeing grunt suits from the Zeta-era. I'm still waiting for a Jegan.....

Darn on the Akatsuki.....I kinda like the "Oowashi" sky-pack...But I guess that's too similar to the Striker and Silhouette packs....I'll take it though.

i am glad about the Nemo, i feel sorry for all those who just bought the B-club conversion kit for $200.00 that looks like crap <_< does anyone know if the Akatsuki is HG 1/100 or HG 1/144 (i am guessing 1/144)

Edited by zeo-mare

Here's some pics of the Zeta 2.0 vs old Floppy :rolleyes: along with the coming up Mobile suits that you guys were talking about.

Clicking on them will give you a larger image

zeta2a.JPG.xs.jpg

nemoa.JPG.xs.jpg

akia.JPG.xs.jpg

Incase you can't see the pic try the links below

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeta2a5sj.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nemoa8ri.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akia3qf.jpg

Edited by F360°

it is amazing that when these pictures show up on one forum within minutes they are on all the forums. :p I like the Akatsuki Gundam and the Gabtley, the marasame looks like absolute crap. the nemo might be cool but it is smaller then i thought it would be. people who just bought the conversion B-club kit for $200.00 are going to be pissed.

chris

The MG Zeta 2.0 and the Nemo look great.

That murasame is a total piece of crap.

Edited by Anubis

Zeta 2.0 looks much better than the original MG. Although, I'll probably skip it anyways. I'm not a fan of transforming models.

The Nemo looks good.

Part of me wonders if I should get a Murasame....and mod it...

:( I can't look at the pictures at all.

Oh wait no no no I can see the Akatsuki and the Murasame.......MAN that looks horrible. No detail, and the colors are horrific!

But I can't view any of the other pictures sadly :(

yup there is a MG Nemo coming as soon as january people are saying. the MG Tie Fighter Balls are great, very creative on there part :p

Edited by zeo-mare

I knew it, no sooner than I buy the PG RX-78-2 Gundam for $110 off ebay it goes on sale at Amazon finally. I held out for a long time waiting for it to go on sale and got tired of waiting so I grabbed one.

Right now it's 74.99.

Dammit :(

Here's the link. PG Gundam

Anyone that want's one go for it.

Edited by Anubis

I knew it, no sooner than I buy the PG RX-78-2 Gundam for $110 off ebay it goes on sale at Amazon finally.  I held out for a long time waiting for it to go on sale and got tired of waiting so I grabbed one.

Right now it's 74.99.

Here's the link.  PG Gundam

347531[/snapback]

Still a little too much for me - I liked the 40 dollar zakus better.

I'd get it if I could, but I still don't have a job......

There are so many more kits that I want but I can't have......its been like 3 months since I think I last bought a kit, and that was a HG 1/100 Blaze ZAKU.

I knew it, no sooner than I buy the PG RX-78-2 Gundam for $110 off ebay it goes on sale at Amazon finally.  I held out for a long time waiting for it to go on sale and got tired of waiting so I grabbed one.

Right now it's 74.99.

Here's the link.  PG Gundam

347531[/snapback]

Still a little too much for me - I liked the 40 dollar zakus better.

347698[/snapback]

I think I'll have to pass this time, got too many of the cheaper ones :p I might get one if they still have them two weeks from now.