Custom DYRL VF-1S's are done!

Kurt

Here they are, as promised with the fast packs. The customer wanted to add kill marks to the fast packs, so they are not exact DYRL repilcas (and my Max numbering mistake :unsure: ). Let me know what you think. Up next... TV VF-1J Super, Low Vis and a Minmay Guard. Thanks!

post-4-1081962979_thumb.jpg

If I may dust off an old favorite:

Sweet Merciful Crap!

As for filling the face-gaps, here's what he said in the prior thread on these guys (sans FAST Packs):

I filled the seam with thin super glue then sanded. Followed that up with some Mr. Surfacer 500 and smoothed everything out. Then primed and painted.

H

I'll be drooling for the next hour.

Kurt,

You do great work, and you should be proud of your accomplishment!

Who gives a damn about the numbering, these are custom valkyries, and should be unique.

When we become so anal about a cartoon then we are failing to see the big picture, and that is (3) beautiful valkyries. Some of the nicest I've seen by the way. ;)

Gene,

Congratulations, and I'm glad you decided to not to ask Kurt to change the numbers on Max.

I continue to be very envious of your collection. <_<:p

Best wishes my friend!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Who gives a damn about the numbering, these are custom valkyries, and should be unique.

True dat, Chris... all the canon freaks should also ask themselves if they've ever seen a Strike Max 1S anywhere.

Great job Kurt!!!

Edited by >EXO<

Gene is super rich. (or buried in debt.)

Envious. :p

Very nice work Kurt.

Maybe just a tad too much of the "dirty warhorse" look for my tastes, but none the less, the work itself is flawless.

awesome.

Nani -- No debt bro! I'm proud to say that I am debt free except for my house and new car :D and that's a lot to say since I live in the most expensive city in the country ;)

Christopher -- I blame you for my sickness :D After witnessing your awesome custom collection, plain Yamato VF's just didn't do it for me <_< You have nothing to be envious of my friend because I'm sure you have plenty of customs that I haven't seen, and probably an amazing resin collection.

I'm glad you guys all like these customs! When all my projects are done, I will try and take pictures of my collection and display case. That's if I can find some time ;)

Till then hope you guys enjoy the next batch of customs :D

Gene