Wishful thinking for a Megatron like this...

soze

If they made a 20th anniversary Masterpiece Megatron using this form of Megatron, I would completely be content.

WW_Megatron_800x600.jpg

C'mon Takara! My Prime needs someone to spar with!

Edited by soze

Now that is a bad ass looking Megatron.

Hey, where did this image come from? Is Dreamwave putting out a More Than Meets The Eye book on the War Within characters?

found this in the wallpapers section of TFW2005.com

Edited by soze

He is a tank, that a tank tread on his shoulder. He is however a cybertroninan tank. There are pics some wheres on the net, I seam to have missed placed them.

Ah....I'd love to see pics of this Megs alternate form. :p

I always thought that Megs would be some kind of German Panser. B))

I think most of the War Within robot designs are more than a little overdone. They lack class. I'd rather a nicely done up version of the G2 Tank Megatron, which more closely resembled G1 megs, but with a much different colour scheme.

The problem with TF has always been the fudge factor in component size in shape in the animation. Even if there were a toy, it would look nothing like THAT, the proportion of everything would have to change to make it possible, and thus far toy makers haven't been able to outsmart physics.

Well it's obvious that he's a tank, I guess I should have worded my question differently and asked if anyone has a picture of his alt mode. Just knowing he's a tank doesn't really mean much, does the tank actually look decent? Energon Shockblast turns into a 'tank' as well (if you can call it that) but it looks like ass.

I guess I'll just go Google around for some pics.

Well it's obvious that he's a tank, I guess I should have worded my question differently and asked if anyone has a picture of his alt mode. Just knowing he's a tank doesn't really mean much, does the tank actually look decent? Energon Shockblast turns into a 'tank' as well (if you can call it that) but it looks like ass.

I guess I'll just go Google around for some pics.

His tank mode looks fair. It at least looks like a tank and not a robot tugged and pulled into a painful position.

On kind of a similar note: Has anyone seen Skyfire in Issue 3 of the new G1 ongoing?

His base looks like in the G1 show, but they also added stuff from JETFIRE to him. He has A VF-1S style helmet he wears sometimes, and has red psuedo fast-packs he can add on. Looks pretty sweet. Ironically he's working pretty close to Starscream right now.

Not bad. I think I'd prefer he was some sort of artillery piece... kinda like a more primitive Galvatron with a robot form that is as close to the G1 as the 20th Anniversary Prime is to the cartoon.

THOUGH, I do like the idea of a non-transforming 20th Megs, as well. Since we ALREADY have his alt mode included with the 20th Prime. :lol:

THOUGH, I do like the idea of a non-transforming 20th Megs, as well. Since we ALREADY have his alt mode included with the 20th Prime. :lol:

But it's totally out of scale.

What's the point if you can't point it at your dog and make laser noises?

THOUGH, I do like the idea of a non-transforming 20th Megs, as well.  Since we ALREADY have his alt mode included with the 20th Prime. :lol:

But it's totally out of scale.

What's the point if you can't point it at your dog and make laser noises?

If they made a anni megs, light and sound would be a must!