New Macross Fan...

Congratulations! Enjoy it now from what I have heard, you will need it. Me married? Look at my valk, GI Joe, and Transformer collection. That answer is that damn obvious. :D anyways congrats. So have you and your wife decided on a name? Err names... one for boy and the other if it is a girl.

congrats kevin! But pity your toy room.. soon it will be the Baby Room, and your garage or spare closet will now become the toy room!

CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!

Last June we had our first baby boy, it is a wonderfull experience, really.

Be ready, just born babis are BIG trouble, but super cute.

Muaaaa HA HA HA Check check my little beast! and keep your little girl SAFE and AWAY from him!

Congratulations, Kevin! B)) You guys will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

My sister's baby is due in late May and my brother's second child is due in July... hopefully one or both of them will be a boy so I can raise them up to be a Macross Purist! :D

(P.S. Kevin, I need you to answer my e-mails! :D )

Awesome news Kevin. Congrats. Now you have someone else to help pack up boxes lol  :lol:

You're terrible.

But then again, a nice Super-Deformed VF-1S costume for Baby's first Halloween would definitely be in order.

Knowing Kevin it'll be in in a GBP armor... :p

If Kevin's wife reads this thread she will cry realizing how strange his friends are.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The baby is due around mid September, give or take. We have no idea what the sex is but we're thinking it's a boy since the baby was practically dancing around during the ultrasound. Boy or girl, it really doesn't matter...

As for names, I'm leaving it up to the Mrs.

-Kevin

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The baby is due around mid September, give or take. We have no idea what the sex is but we're thinking it's a boy since the baby was practically dancing around during the ultrasound. Boy or girl, it really doesn't matter...

As for names, I'm leaving it up to the Mrs.

-Kevin

Well if you want to drop some suggestions:

Snog is a nice name for a girl, its like 'song' but different. :)

as for male names, I like Thorgrim... Those are the names I will be considering if I ever decide to grace the world with a continuation of my genetic line.

Well if you want to drop some suggestions:

Snog is a nice name for a girl, its like 'song' but different. :)

as for male names, I like Thorgrim... Those are the names I will be considering if I ever decide to grace the world with a continuation of my genetic line.

:blink::blink: I'm so glad I'm not your kid.

Vostok 7

Is that a macross logo? He's a Fan!!!!!

Kevin_baby_fan.jpg

LOL! The Stonewell Bellcom is a nice touch. :lol:

Kev, good idea to let your wife choose the name, i.e. no fanboy influence. It's only fair as you'll have an heir to your V-X empire and free labor the first 16 years. I'll buy something from you when I graduate and find a job, I swear. hmmm...come to think of it, your child might finish school before I do. :lol: