Joke Machine Regult

Solscud007

Ok finally got off my ass last weekend, thanks to Shawn's vist. It is a little rough and im lazy so I will leave it as is in terms of seam lines. Anyway here is my Joke Machine Regult.

Thanks Myersjesse for your comparison shots.

This is made from the Arii 1/100 scale kit

ar-327-54box.jpg

Chopped the legs here and there and Voila!! The Joke Machine Regult

post-4-1077557640_thumb.jpg

Lonely Soldier boy: This is the Famous Joke Machine. Yes it is fully transformable. Its transformation sequence is identical to Bandai's 1/55 series. (Bandai made this toy back in the 80's) There are slight changes like the cockpit rotates to reveal the heat shield and the fast pack and armor plug in rather than clip on.

Yep. mostly stock. I trimmed the radar a tad but other than that thats all you need

O snap!! that's pretty cool there nick! I would love to have a recast of these if you are planning on making one. Are you planning on making the regular regult/battle pod? that'd be great to see all three versions done. Can't wait to see this painted. :p:D:lol:

I dont think a recast is possible since this is a model kit. Too thin to recast I would imagine.

In terms of difficulty, as long as you have a mitre box and a razor saw its relatively easy. Zip kicker seemed to have a slightly negative effect. It seemd to start to eat the plastic. Also I woudl get cracks in the plastic. MAybe its the glue. Not sure. But I lost a knee joint to this and had to re build one out of ball socket joints. Only took like a night and the morning to slap this rough build together. Im sure in teh hands of much mroe skilled artisans like kidk or WM Cheng this would look much better.

But I will paint it and wait and see what I do next. I have a gimmick for this little guy to make him cuter.

I dont think a recast is possible since this is a model kit. Too thin to recast I would imagine.

In terms of difficulty, as long as you have a mitre box and a razor saw its relatively easy. Zip kicker seemed to have a slightly negative effect. It seemd to start to eat the plastic. Also I woudl get cracks in the plastic. MAybe its the glue. Not sure. But I lost a knee joint to this and had to re build one out of ball socket joints. Only took like a night and the morning to slap this rough build together. Im sure in teh hands of much mroe skilled artisans like kidk or WM Cheng this would look much better.

But I will paint it and wait and see what I do next. I have a gimmick for this little guy to make him cuter.

Can't wait for the picsof that! Secret "cute" scheme huh! Hmmmm............