Yet another custom Enigma.......

Kurt

Makes me wonder if any of the great and talented customizers out there have tried their hands at making a 1:48 VF-1D yet, and a real VF-1D, not just a repaint with a cramped cockpit. While I don't have the skills for such a task I know I would be willing to sacrifice one of my 1:48's to the cause, provided I got it back, and of course I would pay for it. Any takers?

(jaw drops to floor)

Are you freakin kidding me!!!?? Don't be so modest - that is one of the best customs I have seen! I love it. You did a tremendous job on paint choices and detail work. The panel lines and decals blend in very nicely and everything has a nice consistent finish. I can gaurantee that no one is going to get sick of looking at customs like that.

Hiya! That's a great looking bird - very nicely done!

Just one point of critique - the pattern looks just a little bit too regular... as in symmetrical.

Thank you everyone for the compliments. As far as the pattern being symetrical, I thought it was supposed to be that way. And if you look really close it is only symetrical on the nose, gun pod and a bit on the chest plate.