WIP-Macross YF-Type02

ImChris5115

On 9/25/2023 at 9:30 PM, Knight26 said:

I am really liking it, and am curious to see how your fold those wings in battroid mode.

Thanks man, appreciated and motivated me to continue build four more type of VF. Here is how the wings fold when in battroid mode or storage mode, detachable wings for fast super packs or attachment on wings itself. 

IMG-1883.jpg

IMG-1884.jpg

9 hours ago, ImChris5115 said:

Thanks man, appreciated and motivated me to continue build four more type of VF. Here is how the wings fold when in battroid mode or storage mode, detachable wings for fast super packs or attachment on wings itself. 

IMG-1883.jpg

IMG-1884.jpg

I Love this ! You're really doing an awesome job @ImChris5115 :good:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ImChris5115 said:

IMG-1960.jpg

IMG-1961.jpg

IMG-1963.jpg

IMG-1962.jpg

This project reminds me of the guys who build those 1/40 scale Gundams from scratch. The work you are doing is amazing, the number of tiny pins I am seeing is just amazing.

Twich

On 10/12/2023 at 6:50 AM, twich said:

This project reminds me of the guys who build those 1/40 scale Gundams from scratch. The work you are doing is amazing, the number of tiny pins I am seeing is just amazing.

Twich

Thank you ^^

On 10/12/2023 at 11:58 AM, Knight26 said:

Quite the handy update.  Love it.

Thank you ^^

16 hours ago, twich said:

I am curious as to how big this will be when it is complete.  Were you aiming for a specific scale?  Great work, I cannot wait to see the completed figure!

Twich

He's going for 1:48 scale.  About the size of 1:48 VF-1, IIRC.

1 hour ago, Knight26 said:

He's going for 1:48 scale.  About the size of 1:48 VF-1, IIRC.

Thanks for telling me! I wish that we could get transformable Valkyries with this level of polish and detail without costing $1000.

Twich

Just amazing, quite literally one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.  And do I detect a slight VF-5000 Star Mirage fighter mode inspired -- infinitely more intricate and polished and contemporary -- design lineage, intentional or not, with this awesome bird of prey?