Shin Japan Heroes Cinematic Universe.

Rock

So this is now going to be a thing starting in 2022.

Evangelion. Godzilla. Ultraman. Kamen Rider vs Kaiju! The project will bring together properties from Toei, Toho, Tsuburaya Productions, and Hideaki Anno’s Studio Khara. It is unclear what form the project will take but, more details are promised for later in the year.

https://sjhu.jp/#project_top

(Anyone remeber Weta Workshop's doomed live action Evangelion that never took off?)

fc1e0dbc057dd17865bb8c57403b2e04.webp

FLlmF7AWYAIgoWL.jpg

Edited by Rock
images added

If there's some kind of narrative involved in this I'm really fascinated to see how it works. I mean, Ultraman Eva's and Godzilla I get, all giant things that fight giant monsters; but what the hell is Kamen Rider the first gonna do in this situation?

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Hideaki Anno for winning 2022's "Stupidest idea of the year" award.

I mean, it's only February, but I can't imagine any dumber concept will rear its head...  Any five year-old in his sandbox would scoff at this. <_<

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

If there's some kind of narrative involved in this I'm really fascinated to see how it works. I mean, Ultraman Eva's and Godzilla I get, all giant things that fight giant monsters; but what the hell is Kamen Rider the first gonna do in this situation?

Rider Kick.

5 hours ago, tekering said:

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Hideaki Anno for winning 2022's "Stupidest idea of the year" award.

I mean, it's only February, but I can't imagine any dumber concept will rear its head...  Any five year-old in his sandbox would scoff at this. <_<

Except it's Hideaki Anno, which means that it will inherently be epically amazing & kibd blowing.

6 hours ago, azrael said:

That better be one hell of a Rider Kick...
Yes, I am aware that Kamen Rider (Hongo) could grow big but that was a one-off special that doesn't count.

All I know is that Anno has been itching to have Kamen Rider "Rider Kick" kaiju since Gunbuster, he'll find a way.

I watched the two hour documentary on Anno that aired on NHK.   Found it online with subtitles.

It was very eye-opening.  There's no doubt at all that the guy was gifted and had unbridled talent when he was younger, but these days he just seems like an emperor with no clothes.

That "final" Evangelion movie was a big-time let down and nothing to write home about.  Unfortunately I think his creativity peaked more than 20 years ago.

22 hours ago, tekering said:

Oh man.  That's a bold statement!  I think we're gonna see a LOT of ideas far stupider than this in the coming months, but I do agree that this is just a pathetic idea that just reeks of "cash grab" and his devoted following will be all too happy to fork over their money.

Wait a minute... Is this mean that Godzilla is an Angel, now ?!?! xD

Will we see, Kame Rider and Shinji's releationship get homo erotic as the story moved forward ??!?!?! xD

Let's say, what the gay level of the show will be ? will we see Shinji masturbate to The Ultraman in intensive care ?!?!?!? xD

Crazy questions in my mind !?!?!?! xD

Edited by VF-Zero