Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

can someone make a wallpapers from the formation flying scenes at the end of Episode 16? The one with Skull Squadron flying and the Konig Monster rising through the clouds is SICK B)) !!! It's ruined by the Sankyo ad though.

I would also like a wallpaper of the end catch from episode 16, with the Konig Monster and Ozma's VF-25S.

Those were both from All that VF special. There is a video out of it, or rather part of it as we most likely have not seen all of it. I don't know where the link is though.

I was wondering if any of you guys still had a copy of the pizza hut wallpaper for Macross frontier that appeared on their site when they were premoting it. I lost that pic when my external harddrive suffered a bullet wound recently :(

I was wondering if any of you guys still had a copy of the pizza hut wallpaper for Macross frontier that appeared on their site when they were premoting it. I lost that pic when my external harddrive suffered a bullet wound recently :(

The tragedies of gunplay in the house... :huh:

Edited by Zinjo

Do you live across the street from a seriously obsessed RT fan? "Shadow Chronicles FTW!!" *ka-POW* 781_rifle_shooting.gif

Did it save your life like cigarette cases always do in the movies?

I was wondering if any of you guys still had a copy of the pizza hut wallpaper for Macross frontier that appeared on their site when they were premoting it.

Can't you just google it? I found pictures of the box...

Tried to google it but i cant seem to find it.

And no a Robotech Shadow Chronicles fan didnt shoot it an intruder did, you should never break into a house of a CO itll just get you extra prison time, cant go beyond that now for legal reasons.Still have the harddrive though it was a Western Digital 500Gb Home Essential HD, had 410 Gb of macross files on it that I am still trying to recover, interesting enough the bullet didnt get all the way through it.

EDIT Never mind i found it finally just had to use the right combination of words in kanji to find it, hard enough when you dont read japanese.

Edited by Sorata

Dang! Was the guy caught? Is everything and everybody ok aside from the heroic hard drive? Didn't mean to make light of a bad situation, but the comment was a head-scratcher. And back on topic, glad you found what you were looking for.

Dang! Was the guy caught? Is everything and everybody ok aside from the heroic hard drive? Didn't mean to make light of a bad situation, but the comment was a head-scratcher. And back on topic, glad you found what you were looking for.

Yeah my family was alright, and luckily only the harddrive was hit. it took a .380 round it was apanicked shot by the intruder, the intruder wasnt as fortunate I had to shoot him when he shot at me, he sad to say though he was in the wrong didnt make it. If he had he would have had to serve extra time in prison in my state a CO is a peace officer and certified the same as a cop we just dont have arrest poweres except in the course of our job, at a minimum he would have gotten an extra 5 years to any sentence because it was considered assaulting an officer. Thats all I can say on the matter for legal reasons.

here is the wallpaper by the way http://photo.gaforum.org/files/1/5/3/mf_wall-paper_01_l.jpg

Edit: it usually wont load the first go so hit refresh.

Edited by Sorata

Here's the alpha omega picture again from Tenjin Hidetaka's Macross art book.

Maybe somebody can fix this picture up. I'm not willing to cut up my book for scans, so I took a digital camera picture and then pasted out my thumb.

The fold out "vfx prepped in the hangar" poster in this book is great, but I would have to cut it out to do the picture properly. That picture would make great macross wallpaper.

Edited by boinger

Here's the alpha omega picture again from Tenjin Hidetaka's Macross art book.

Maybe somebody can fix this picture up. I'm not willing to cut up my book for scans, so I took a digital camera picture and then pasted out my thumb.

Here is another version of the same pic. I'm not sure what book it came from, perhaps the Japanese Macross Plus LDs/DVDs.

I'm thinking it may be best to recreate the image rather than clean up either of these two pictures. I have a vector YF-19 ready so all I need to do is the YF-21 and Sharon's "eye."

post-240-1219190553_thumb.jpg

Here is another version of the same pic. I'm not sure what book it came from, perhaps the Japanese Macross Plus LDs/DVDs.

I'm thinking it may be best to recreate the image rather than clean up either of these two pictures. I have a vector YF-19 ready so all I need to do is the YF-21 and Sharon's "eye."

The Macross Plus DVD Box set (the release prior to the remastered version).

Coincidentally, I just found it... using Google.

post-1691-1219279479_thumb.jpg

New one.. I was thinking of doing a wide screen version with the ghost to the left. But I can't find a top down pic of it and the side view looks weird there.

Eye captured from the remastered DVDs.

post-240-1219367464_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lance

Superb job! Guess who's got a new wallp? ^_^

Curiosity... what did you use to get the scan texture? Some kind of manual filter?

Manu

Curiosity... what did you use to get the scan texture? Some kind of manual filter?

Yes, it was a filter. Unfortunately I don't remember which one. I remember tweaking the options a bit to get it to look like that.

• 4 weeks later...

I need some help and you guys seem the ones to ask.

The Pic below has some ugly lines and my Photo Chop Chi is week. Can some one remove the lines or post a better copy of this image.

If the later the pic must be BIG no less then this one.

post-7418-1222457797_thumb.jpg

what wallpaper do you have? maybe Macross:F that have Pizza hut logo on the right top?

I saw that one, it didn't take full advantage of my resolution plus I didn't care for it. :p Thanks for pointing it out though! Also I've seen some of Zinjo's offerings, and I'm using one of them right now.

Also, SpacePirateNeko posted some offerings recently on the MacF final episode thread.

If there's anything else in my resolution, I'd love to see it :)

The recent DYRL offering here seems great, but since the length exceeds the width, I don't think it would look so good on a widescreen.