Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Glad ya like em.

I forced him to watch the last few minutes of that episode for it's epic-ness and told him that scene would make an excellent wallpaper.

Awhile later: "Surprise."

^^

Edited by Chewie

Here..SMS wallpaper that i made when i get time to edit it. but basically it is not only my work but i edit picture that Mechamaniac had upload for us. thx for him too ^^

Nb: i give it 2 version, i hope you like it. you can give me opinion too ^^

post-9090-1223325138_thumb.jpg

post-9090-1223325845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Renzus

• 2 weeks later...
Here..SMS wallpaper that i made when i get time to edit it. but basically it is not only my work but i edit picture that Mechamaniac had upload for us. thx for him too ^^

Nb: i give it 2 version, i hope you like it. you can give me opinion too ^^

Very Nice!

Where did you get your avatar from?

heres a wallpaper from 4chan that i thought was cool =]

1223057852642-1.jpg

I love this wallpaper! Thankyou so much for shakring it, i've now replaced my old with this one. :D

Especially love the pic of Hikaru and Misa (she looks so hot with the helmet on, loved that episode)

Only nitpick it doesn't show Gpt, Gobal.

• 2 weeks later...
I love this wallpaper! Thankyou so much for shakring it, i've now replaced my old with this one. :D

Especially love the pic of Hikaru and Misa (she looks so hot with the helmet on, loved that episode)

Only nitpick it doesn't show Gpt, Gobal.

So do I if only it was "Macross TV" on "the TV", it would be perfect!

Photoshop it!!!

Trouble is that it's centered on the page and to remove the article would put the text off.

To fix it all, would require more time and effort than I'm willing to put into fixing someone else's work... B))

Although, I can't say I will never fix it... :rolleyes:

Edited by Zinjo

Trouble is that it's centered on the page and to remove the article would put the text off.

To fix it all, would require more time and effort than I'm willing to put into fixing someone else's work... B))

Although, I can't say I will never fix it... :rolleyes:

Scooped.

Patience is a virtue, but I was never known for being virtuous >:)

The problem with it being centered is the CR loses definition....

Maybe 'MACROSS THE SERIES' ???

post-1691-1225415588_thumb.jpg

btw- I also added Gloval... He's on the bridge now.

;)

Edited by daeudi

Scooped.

Patience is a virtue, but I was never known for being virtuous >:)

The problem with it being centered is the CR loses definition....

Maybe 'MACROSS THE SERIES' ???

post-1691-1225415588_thumb.jpg

btw- I also added Gloval... He's on the bridge now.

;)

Blast it!

Not again... :p

I noticed Global... He seems so much shorter than I remember....

In Robotech, she died along with Gloval, Claudia, Vanessa and Kim when the SDF-1 was destroyed.

In Macross, I have no idea. I assume she had a wonderful military career and like Max, got her own fleet to command! All Hail Captain Shammy!!

There are histories to what happened to all the bridge bunnies posted somewhere, possibly archived now... :p

I believe Vanessa had continued in the military while the rest moved on.

Well, you see...

After the death of Fokker, Claudia couldn't bear the sight of her own pineapple salad. She gave the fruity marsmallow mix to Shammy, who - drowning in her own sorrow- consumed the entire container.

This lead down a dark road for her, a road paved with Peeps, bonbons and triple fudge cookie dough ice cream.

After the destruction of Quamzin Kravshera, the Macross TV netowrk realized that they had better develop some new programming. Shammy was pulled for 2 seasons of "Fat Comms" and her self respect never recovered.

After a few talk shows and a failed diet spokesperson campaign, she retired to Macross City in seclusion.

She was reported missing during the Sharon Apple Incident, and is presumed obese.

[/ Behind The Macross ]

Edited by daeudi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw somewhere much further back in this thread, Zinjo posted several wallpapers by a person named Simon Ho. These two weren't among them, but they're clearly by the same person. I'm a big fan of Misa Hayase, so I thought I'd add these. Unfortunately, I only have them in 640x480 size. Does someone have them in a larger size?

post-11266-1234916072_thumb.jpgpost-11266-1234916245_thumb.jpg

Edited by martialstax

I saw somewhere much further back in this thread, Zinjo posted several wallpapers by a person named Simon Ho. These two weren't among them, but they're clearly by the same person. I'm a big fan of Misa Hayase, so I thought I'd add these. Unfortunately, I only have them in 640x480 size. Does someone have them in a larger size?

post-11266-1234916072_thumb.jpgpost-11266-1234916245_thumb.jpg

I have everyone but Misa, but I do also have this...

post-3352-1235106282_thumb.jpg