CM's Figures Set # 2

Graham

Already ordered a case's worth for myself. :) Misa!!

Yay-Misa! Next stop, HLJ pre-order section B))

Next stop? are you kidding? haven't you been sniping HLJ's site yet?

I already preordered 10 before the weekend

Yeah, I guess I'm a little late, but there are still several more places I could check out. You preordered 10 sets? Do you have a store or do you just want that chase figure real bad? BTW, what is the chase figure for this set anyways?

Sooner or later they're gonna have to make a playset for these figures. A hangar playset for Hikaru and Roy, Mayan hut for Mao and Sara, Restaurant for Minmay and Misa, Stage for Mylene and Basara, and Ishtar...........I guess we'll have to wait for a Sylvie Gina or Hibiki figure.

I might preorder a set from HLJ.com, hopefully these won't disappear as fast as the first set. :ph34r:

Yeah, I guess I'm a little late, but there are still several more places I could check out. You preordered 10 sets? Do you have a store or do you just want that chase figure real bad? BTW, what is the chase figure for this set anyways?

No I don't own a shop, I just want that Minmay, Misa and Roy figure

(I didn't get the chase figure at the first release, though I ordered a complete box of 10 pcs,

but all I wanted from that were the Minmay and Hikaru, got them in both versions,

the rest is just bonus)

hopefully this time around these figures will be sold in more quantities than the first run. So when are they planning on re-releasing the first series again? I heard that they were but forgot when they were going to do so.

hopefully this time around these figures will be sold in more quantities than the first run. So when are they planning on re-releasing the first series again? I heard that they were but forgot when they were going to do so.

HLJ lists Series #1 with "Februari Restock" behind their availability-status

No I don't own a shop, I just want that Minmay, Misa and Roy figure

(I didn't get the chase figure at the first release, though I ordered a complete box of 10 pcs,

but all I wanted from that were the Minmay and Hikaru, got them in both versions,

the rest is just bonus)

Psst, let me the first to buy any doubles from you ;)

I have the entire series #1 -except the chase figure- in normal, and clear hair version

so technically I have no doubles,...sorry

It's cool. I never got the Minmay doll figure either despite buying a whole case.

I was under the impression that HLJ's listing allowed you to preorder a sealed case of 10 boxed figures, but after actually looking at the price, it seems they're only allowing pre-orders for individual boxes. This would lower anyone's chances of getting a complete set drastically. If these figures are going to be packed the same way as in the first series, getting a whole set is a sure thing (except for the chase figure) if you buy a sealed case. IIRC, you would either get a clear version of Ishtar or the chase Minmay doll with the first series. Oh well, I'll just wait for Marcia's Locker to get their stock in again.