Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

the problem with tracks is that its basicly a robot in a car shel, none of the car parts were intergrated to be robot parts, it just comes apart and theres a robot inside

Yeah, he's very much like RID Prowl. To prove your point more, look at his chest in robot mode. What appears to be the roof of the car is actually not. It's way too small. It's just there to give the APPEARANCE and FEEL of G1 Tracks. You're right, there really isn't too much of the actual car that's used. The roof of the car is somewhere else on the robot.

Probably behind him as part of his "backpack." :rolleyes:

Edited by dr_vandermeer

does anyone know the release of Tracks? I heard it was this month, but Image Anime now says it has been pushed to August. does anyone know the release date?

i am not sure it may be the same for the Miester they are just releasing different colors to make everyone happy, I am not sure. also is the Blue one actually confirmed? i have not heard if it was yet.

does anyone know the release of Tracks? I heard it was this month, but Image Anime now says it has been pushed to August. does anyone know the release date?

release date = july . Dead end should come at the same time ( remember Silverstreak and Hound . We talk about the Binaltech line by Takara of course :lol:

I have question about those Binaltech ??? (I think that is what they are call). The one that looks similar to realistic production car.

My question is the Hasboro version SUburu Impreza. Did they make #7 and 8 like there Takara counterpart. Or did they just make #8???

If you know the answer, I would appreciate your post.

Thanks,

I have question about those Binaltech ??? (I think that is what they are call). The one that looks similar to realistic production car.

My question is the Hasboro version SUburu Impreza. Did they make #7 and 8 like there Takara counterpart. Or did they just make #8???

Thanks,

Just #8.

Thanks,

Thank you for the answers.

Shin, I hope that you saw accepted my apology on the another post. I sincerly apologies for that incident (Mishap on my part).

according to walmart ccomputers, smokescreen #7 should be coming out this year. Whether it will have the pig logo or not remains to be seen.

are you sure it is the same #7 or is it the new #7 WRC WRX?

I have question about those Binaltech ??? (I think that is what they are call).  The one that looks similar to realistic production car.

My question is the Hasboro version SUburu Impreza.  Did they make #7 and 8 like there Takara counterpart.  Or did they just make #8???

Thanks,

Thank you for the answers.

Shin, I hope that you saw accepted my apology on the another post. I sincerly apologies for that incident (Mishap on my part).

oh it's cool man no biggie.

solscud the numbers I read on the 2005boards from the walmart listing was for the #7 WRC, just like how there was 2 smokescreens for binaltech upon release. I have heard nothing about teh WRC 2004 model coming out to the US. It is widely thought that the #7 smokescreen would come out as an alternator later this year to round the line out. Bear in mind it is supposed to be one mold every 2 or 3 months.

er... Mini Cooper Alternator anyone?

Unfortunately there are no prospects for a minicoop alternator or the new beetle since Volkswagon and BMW does wish to be associated with war toys.

Drew

Edited by Briareos

Unfortunately there are no prospects for a minicoop alternator or the new beetle since Volkswagon and BMW does wish to be associated with war toys.

Drew

Yeah i know they won't make it :( ... i just wanted to point out the cool robot design.

~Tico

Too bad they don't make Geo Metros anymore...perfect substitute for Bumblee since VW doesn't want to be cool and allow the use of the new bugs. Granted, I'm biased because my first car was a Metro and while it practically had the engine of a scooter, it was a good, reliable car. Actually, given the shape, it would've made a cool Cliffjumper if you wanted to keep him small like Bumblebee...then again, I wouldn't recommend even pothole jumping in a Geo, much less cliffs. ;)

Still, I sort of dig that Mini Cooper robot image (although it's not all that 'Binaltechie' in style)....it definitely has a Bumblebee feel to it (I find it fitting that lil'Bumblebee would have just a shield and no gun, although it also makes me think of the cavalier from the D&D cartoon...)

I think Chevy wants a well known and respected car as tracks than the new C6. very little is known about it in comparison to the C5. of course on paper it is suppossed to be better but cmon is a RX-8 better than an FD RX7? in some ways yes but I dont think so.

Just thought I'd share the news and give this topic a bump.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon.../dn/default.cfm

Jul 01, 2004

AUTOBOT HOUND, the Jeep Wrangler is shipping now...

Q: When will the TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS Jeep Wrangler hit store shelves?

A: AUTOBOT HOUND, the Jeep Wrangler is shipping now and should begin to hit store shelves in the next few weeks.

Just thought I'd share the news and give this topic a bump.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon.../dn/default.cfm

Jul 01, 2004

AUTOBOT HOUND, the Jeep Wrangler is shipping now...

Q: When will the TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS Jeep Wrangler hit store shelves?

A: AUTOBOT HOUND, the Jeep Wrangler is shipping now and should begin to hit store shelves in the next few weeks.

Man, I've had the Binaltech Hound for so long now that I forgot Hasbro's wasn't out yet. :p

I hope Hound is easier for people to find than Silverstreak, it's one of the best TFs ever made I think.

Drew

Ah, patience... I have a feeling that there may be a custom New Beetle bumblebee in the works.... ;)

can anyone post pictures of the alternator Silverstreak? How does it compare to the BT version?

I posted one a few pages back, got it from BBTS. I like it a lot. Haven't bought any BT's yet actually. Just the 3 Hasbro Alternators.

Paint job is real good, and the joints are solid. Nicely done.

100_0414.jpg

post-26-1086462851_thumb.jpg

The doors on the alternator version will pull right off when turned a certain way and then tugged on. I found this out when I was beating the hell out of him trying to pop the pin out. LOL! I had to unscrew the spare tire.

Edited by Myriad

is this the usa version of hound? i have not seen it yet. where did you get it from anyhow?