Strike a pose, anything goes!

Pontus

^^After dealing with Toynami’s floppy renditions, I’d rather deal with stiff shoulders.  Though, I heard the Sentinel’s red Legioss is less stiff.

Red:  “Ugh!  What a floppy mess!”:

46227E7F-EFF5-4185-AFA4-714E710C6043.jpeg.d056b47481251541b266ee4cf4702ea5.jpeg

Edited by Mog

6 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Not familiar with this character...looks cool...is there any particular Marvel character that hasn't been produced that you are hoping they get to?  Guessing you have every character that actually has been released to date...cool collection!

Angel/Archangel was one of the classic X-Men. He eventually turned blue like beast and was given the metal wings as sort of an upgrade. I think the animated series focused more on him as Archangel and he did show up in the movies, but I think more in the Apocalypse movie. It wasn’t the best movie, but that cage fight was kinda fun with the Venom song Countess Bathory playing in the background 

21 hours ago, Big s said:

Angel/Archangel was one of the classic X-Men. He eventually turned blue like beast and was given the metal wings as sort of an upgrade. I think the animated series focused more on him as Archangel and he did show up in the movies, but I think more in the Apocalypse movie. It wasn’t the best movie, but that cage fight was kinda fun with the Venom song Countess Bathory playing in the background 

Warren Worthington III (Angel) was one of the original 5 X-Men in the comics; it was in the mid 80's during the Mutant Massacre storyline that a maurauder named Harpoon used his weapons to pin Angel to the wall, severely damaging his wings. The injury was bad enough to require amputation, leaving Warren suicidal; he ended up crashing his private plane (Warren Worthington III is the son of a business CEO with a fortune) in an attempt to end his life. Before he was killed, the mutant villain Apocalypse intervened and took him from the plane before it impacted.

Apocalypse altered him, giving him new, metal-based wings that could fire flechette-like feathers that contained a neural inhibitor toxin, and the resulting blue-skinned hue from the experimentation. These wings also can slice through nearly anything and allow Warren to travel at supersonic speeds. Bestowed with the title of "Death" (one of Apocalypse's 'Four Horsemen'), he went against his former teammates until they were able to shock him back to sanity.

Edited by pengbuzz

• 2 weeks later...