6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I'm looking forward to Keaton's Batman and his cool toys mainly.  Here's a recent official Batman trailer recut that was published by coincidence.

The only thing about the movie I’m interested in at this point is Keaton’s Batman. Other than that, I probably wouldn’t care to see it for free on hbo max.

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Looks good and can see why WB saved it. That being said, it's probably Ezra Miller's last feature film.

They’ve recently said he’ll still be the Flash after this. I don’t know if that means guest spots or a sequel, but surprisingly his career hasn’t ended 

On 2/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, Thom said:

Same about Keaton, even more than the Flash. As you say, he is entertaining, but the off screen b.s. is awfully distracting.

In fact, with Keaton coming back for this one, not using him for Bold and the Brave would be a badly missed opportunity!!

Umm…..   it is the Brave and the Bold I believe.   From the old comics.   They were great if you want to read them.   The Supergirl looks awful.  It should have been Cavil or some other Superman.

Edited by Briandmd

40 minutes ago, Briandmd said:

Umm…..   it is the Brave and the Bold I believe.   From the old comics.   They were great if you want to read them.   The Supergirl looks awful.  It should have been Cavil or some other Superman.

Have to say, I'm more a Supergril fan.😁

3 hours ago, Thom said:

This does look really good, but so far, still just going for Batman and Supergirl!

I could care less about Supergirl, but I’m hoping the Keaton Batman thing isn’t just some five or ten minute thing thrown into another multiverse mess movie

9 hours ago, Big s said:

I could care less about Supergirl, but I’m hoping the Keaton Batman thing isn’t just some five or ten minute thing thrown into another multiverse mess movie

Supergirl is a big draw for me, but I would really hope that Keaton (if he wanted to) could spin this out into a further movie or two, if they are not smart to already have trapped him for Bold/Brave.

28 minutes ago, Thom said:

Supergirl is a big draw for me, but I would really hope that Keaton (if he wanted to) could spin this out into a further movie or two, if they are not smart to already have trapped him for Bold/Brave.

They’d be stupid not to find a way to keep him. Most people are only interested in this movie because Keaton’s return. I don’t think they plan on him being the main Batman though 

On 2/12/2023 at 9:14 PM, Big s said:

They’ve recently said he’ll still be the Flash after this. I don’t know if that means guest spots or a sequel, but surprisingly his career hasn’t ended 

Ezra is a talented actor but looks like it comes at a cost with his... "issues." There is a lot of actors I'd love to meet in person, Ezra is not one of them. Hopefully he gets his life sorted out.

48 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Ezra is a talented actor but looks like it comes at a cost with his... "issues." There is a lot of actors I'd love to meet in person, Ezra is not one of them. Hopefully he gets his life sorted out.

I’ve only seen him in a couple movies that I can remember. I don’t like him as the Flash , but I did like Love and Monsters 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...