On 2/15/2023 at 8:48 AM, Roy Focker said:

If they wrote Ezra out of the movie and re-filmed all their scenes with Keaton this movie would make 10 billion dollars.

I saw the trailer tonight when I went to see Shazam: Fury Of The Gods and we'll to honest, the best parts of the trailer were the ones Ezra Miller weren't in.

Just hearing him talk is so cringe worthy, I can't help but wonder who cast this guy and what dirt he had on them as leverage to get the part.

1 hour ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I saw the trailer tonight when I went to see Shazam: Fury Of The Gods and we'll to honest, the best parts of the trailer were the ones Ezra Miller weren't in.

Just hearing him talk is so cringe worthy, I can't help but wonder who cast this guy and what dirt he had on them as leverage to get the part.

Yeah, I didn’t really like his Flash even before everyone found out Ezra was a total creep 

3 minutes ago, pengbuzz said:

I meant from the more recent series; Grant Gustin I believe?

I read a rumor, to be take with a massive grain of salt, Gunn was interested in Gustin for his new DCU as the new movie Flash. I'd enjoy that, Flash has been inconsistent for years now and has probably gone on too long, but Grant has been a pretty excellent Barry/Flash IMO. Hell, Ezra Flash already met Grant Flash in the big CW Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Big s said:

The more I see of this in previews, the less interested I am about it. It looks like they’re mostly using time travel to try and undo things in the Snyderverse movies rather than try to do something new.

Well, yeah. That's what James Gunn originally said. Still looks good tho.

Keaton most certainly is - Batman!

And if they do the story well, with good writing and acting, then a repetitive story is fine. Most books and movies we have have all been done before in one way or another. It's all in how they pull it off that makes or breaks it.

2 hours ago, Thom said:

Keaton most certainly is - Batman!

And if they do the story well, with good writing and acting, then a repetitive story is fine. Most books and movies we have have all been done before in one way or another. It's all in how they pull it off that makes or breaks it.

Maybe this time:

Spoiler

Michael Keaton will actually be able to turn his head in the cowl! :p

4 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Well, yeah. That's what James Gunn originally said. Still looks good tho.

I just kinda feel a bit let down, even by the Keaton scene. The let’s get nuts scene was such a classic moment and now it’s like just a catchphrase. 

3 minutes ago, Big s said:

I just kinda feel a bit let down, even by the Keaton scene. The let’s get nuts scene was such a classic moment and now it’s like just a catchphrase. 

Maybe Michael Keaton is just a bunch of squirrels in a batsuit?

2 minutes ago, Big s said:

I heard it described as it being delivered with all the passion and significance of ordering toppings for his ice-cream...