WOW nice car

no, no no no, NO

and now i've seen them, its too late to go back.

as a car guy i support the notion that if it makes you happy, and doesn't put me or my friends/family in danger, then more power too you. but personally i find those things embarrissing (as both a car enthusiast and a starwars fan)

I bet that's a chick magnet.

I cold see a Decepticon or a UN spacy sticker. Maybe. But that would be the absolute limit. Repainting your car like that is rather...excessive.

The dedication involved deserves its credit though.

sigh..... people have waaaaay too much time on their hands! Next thing you see will probably be a house turned into a rebel base or even part of the deathstar. And that's just for the star war fans. I don't want to imagine what us macross fans will do.... a garage turned into one of the arms of the sdf-1, prometheus and something else. :p:D:lol:

sigh..... people have waaaaay too much time on their hands! Next thing you see will probably be a house turned into a rebel base or even part of the deathstar. And that's just for the star war fans. I don't want to imagine what us macross fans will do.... a garage turned into one of the arms of the sdf-1, prometheus and something else. :p:D:lol:

Drop a hint to Monster Garage. They may take up that challenge. :D

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monsterg...de/episode.html

sigh..... people have waaaaay too much time on their hands! Next thing you see will probably be a house turned into a rebel base or even part of the deathstar. And that's just for the star war fans. I don't want to imagine what us macross fans will do.... a garage turned into one of the arms of the sdf-1, prometheus and something else.  :p  :D  :lol:

hey now that's an idea! I might just do that too! Thanx! :p:D:lol:

sigh..... people have waaaaay too much time on their hands! Next thing you see will probably be a house turned into a rebel base or even part of the deathstar. And that's just for the star war fans. I don't want to imagine what us macross fans will do.... a garage turned into one of the arms of the sdf-1, prometheus and something else.  :p  :D  :lol:

I'd rather have the OCC boys make me a Macross theme bike. ;)

American Chopper rocks!!!

I'd rather have the OCC boys make me a Macross theme bike. ;)

American Chopper rocks!!!

Oh! They did do that airplane bike, with the bullets on the frame! A valkyrie scheme would rock! My humble suggestion would be an exhaust pipe/muffler in the shape of a valkyrie gun pod with "UN Spacy" on it.