Revoltech Everything

Mommar

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm I'm not sure if that's how she appears in comics, but Supergirl's face & sculpt seems a bit too.. bishoujo-ish? (hope I'm using the term correctly). It feels a bit out of place from the other DC superheroes..
Ā 

On 9/11/2023 at 11:39 PM, General Rasp said:

Is there a good way or web shop to get the exclusive venom head?

Apologizes if this has been posted in the thread already.Ā Ā 

Perhaps you may have found by now, but in case you haven't, here's a link:

https://hobby-genki.com/en/marvel/23032-revoltech-amazing-yamaguchi-agent-venom-marvel-action-figure-limited-bonus-set-4537807220233.html

4 hours ago, MKT said:

Hmm I'm not sure if that's how she appears in comics, but Supergirl's face & sculpt seems a bit too.. bishoujo-ish? (hope I'm using the term correctly). It feels a bit out of place from the other DC superheroes..
Ā 

https://hobby-genki.com/en/marvel/23032-revoltech-amazing-yamaguchi-agent-venom-marvel-action-figure-limited-bonus-set-4537807220233.html

Thanks!

On 10/4/2023 at 1:16 AM, MKT said:

Ā 

Revo stuff is always very anime-styled.

2 hours ago, Big s said:

I completely agree. Although I think Iā€™d be far more excited if they looked like the old Nintendo versionĀ 

Yep, that would be cool too.

I think Yamaguchi will sculpt this new figure into a huge upgrade over the NECA version, although that figure wasn't too bad in its own right.Ā  And while I would've preferred Rachel as a companion figure, Ayane will work also.Ā ^_^

1 hour ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Yep, that would be cool too.

I think Yamaguchi will sculpt this new figure into a huge upgrade over the NECA version, although that figure wasn't too bad in its own right.Ā  And while I would've preferred Rachel as a companion figure, Ayane will work also.Ā ^_^

I had the neca version. The arm snapped off at the shoulder after trying to pose it for the first time. I had a hard time trusting neca after that

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...