you can get a much better BATTROID stance out of that thing by canting the torso back at the hips a little, while angling the intakes

forward at the GERWALK joint a single click. a pic of my own YF-19 might illustrate what i'm getting at;

YF-191-60vIJOHN-2-20-13_zpsdf57db5c.jpg

YF-191-60VIJOHN-11-22-122.jpg

I want to know what's going on with that black and brown -1J behind them.

:edit:

dude, every time you post a picture with that grace figure visible in it, it makes me want to buy one. Seriously, I'm staring at an eBay listing right now and contemplating spending $50 on the unasembled resin kit... please stop doing that.

Found some old pics from 07-08 I think..

S5301133_zps38f51364.jpg

S5301142_zps85ab318c.jpg

I could be wrong but I think the 1/48's just changed paint schemes and not the mold when it came to the differences between TV and DYRL.

Cheer up... I got your back!

0d05bad3-19a7-4fea-b388-2bf53ef0625d_zps

Look out! He's going for the kill shot! On a side note, why does Hikaru's VF-1S have Roy's heat shield?

Edited by Benson13

Is it me? Or are those valks sporting the DYRL head visors???? Aren't they supposed to be T.V. series valks???

Those are customs and were made way before the Chronicle Specials...C'mon vt your suppose to be an OG. You should know these things..tsk tsk

I could be wrong but I think the 1/48's just changed paint schemes and not the mold when it came to the differences between TV and DYRL.

Look out! He's going for the kill shot! On a side note, why does Hikaru's VF-1S have Roy's heat shield?

He's referring to these Benson....

DSC_0245_zps35bc9547.jpg

The Roy shield was just there to test out...

Edited by Kicker773

I really wish I could find those for a good price, but $400 is waaaaay to much for me. Is there any difference in them and the DYRL 1/48's besides the head sculpts?

Edited by Benson13

Those are customs and were made way before the Chronicle Specials...C'mon vt your suppose to be an OG. You should know these things..tsk tsk

He's referring to these Benson....

DSC_0245_zps35bc9547.jpg

The Roy shield was just there to test out...

Yeah I know huh? I should have known that. I did leave in 09, and started coming back only last year. I missed out on a lot. :(

Very nice customs though....very nice.

Edited by vt102