dar be gold in them gundpod 1/55 projectiles..

southpaw

Geez some people are absolute damn idiots, and so many of them make their way to e-bay.

Geez some people are absolute damn idiots, and so many of them make their way to e-bay.

Yes and I have been greatly entertained ever since. :lol:

E-bay is a very reliable source of comedy.

Check the Auctions of Absurdity thread. Great stuff.

what?!?!? there were no missiles that came with the early jetfires, or were there? I've never heard of that before. Anyway I'm just trippin how someone would actually pay that much for just one missile. Just plain ridiculous!! :p:D:lol:

mynameisjohne, I'd like to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn and oil rights in the Ozarks now.... :)

Edited by Pat Payne

nah, all Jetfires had them.. if you didn't get them, your box was missing something.

I HAD to email him about it... I couldn't take it anymore....

I thought only the very early jetfires, aka matsushiro, were rhumored to come with missiles. I know the later ones don't as I have two in box, not counting the matsu I found a box for which doesn't count. I know the one I got as a kid sure didn't have missles. The jetfire gun that vermillion one sent me with the matsu did fire while the few others I had lying around didn't appear to have springs. I guess I could pull out all 10 jetfires and check all the guns I have but that seems like work :rolleyes: . I'll try and do that tomorrow. One of these days I'll get around to setting up my website of useless 1/55 data and this would be good info for it.

This auction does give me some ideas though which I will keep to myself :rolleyes:

Guys, this is only $9.99. This is very cheap for anything on ebay.

No need to blow it out of proportion. This is indeed a rare part and it could be the last thing somebody needs to complete their 1/55. Sure Chunkies have lost most of their lustre but remember, that 1/55 Supers used to sell for $1000.

Since this is a Jetfire part, it is actually very cheap for Transformers parts.

Wow, was never enough of a chunky monkey fan to know they used to fire missiles... I know my old Jetfire didn't. Pretty neat trick. The Yammie 1/48 should do that... especially since they bulked up the gunpod from the 1/60. ;)

Hmm... are the Takatoku missiles the same color as the Matsushiro? I imagine a missile from a Jetfire should've been black or red...

I have 4 or 5 sprues full just laying around somewhere that I'd GIVE away if it didn't take effort to mail them, just isn't worth it to me. Both jetfires I got when I was young (about a 2 year difference between the two... one was a Matsushiro, the other was not) had missiles with them.

nothing surprises me. I've seen a jetfire gun sell for over 100 bucks. hell, I've even sold a gunpod for 75 bucks. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA>

and it looks pretty much like mynameisjohne is a fake anyways. fake accounts rule!

Edited by phatslappy

I have 4 or 5 sprues full just laying around somewhere that I'd GIVE away if it didn't take effort to mail them, just isn't worth it to me. Both jetfires I got when I was young (about a 2 year difference between the two... one was a Matsushiro, the other was not) had missiles with them.

If you ever muster up the effort you can send them my way :rolleyes:

nothing surprises me. I've seen a jetfire gun sell for over 100 bucks. hell, I've even sold a gunpod for 75 bucks. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA>

and it looks pretty much like mynameisjohne is a fake anyways. fake accounts rule!

You sold what for how much?!?! That's absurd.

Edited by GobotFool