Another Bootleg

Sumdumgai

I was on Yahoo Japan when I came across this thing!

yahoo japan auction

I've seen bootlegs of M7 valks before, but I've never seen a bootleg with a completely new color scheme like this before! What would you guys nickname this thing? :lol:

The Crusader Valkyrie? Paladin Valkyrie?

(if the link doesn't work I could post the pics I saved from the auction)

Hmmm... what have we got there... VF-19RX78? 

:lol: That's what I'm talking about.

Still all white with more... Macross... detailing wouldn't be too bad. That thing is begging for a custom paintjob over what it's got... Hopefully that boot will show up as often as the blazer and fire bootlegs do.

Edited by Uxi

• 6 months later...

sorry to dig this up, but I just got a "Gundam Valk" yesterday, it IS a "real" knock off of Bandai 1/65 VF-19kai, made in somewhere China.

it has many metal joints, the quality is better than usual 1/55 VF-1 bootlegs IMHO. although I never get a hand on the original Bandai VF-19, but this one is really tough and playable.

just my opinion for you who may happen to catch it on ebay/yahoo.

this picture is the one I have(taken by the seller), my DC is lend out, so I can't post other pics now.

post-4-1091253963_thumb.jpg

:blink: good lord there right it does look sort of gundamish...well the sheld definetly does anyhow.

As the base color is white it would be a good toy to custom into a VF-19P from Dynamite 7

Graham

Took the words right out of my scheming brain. I SO want a 19P. Gimme gimme gimme!

That thing makes me want to puke, I even think the Fire Valkyrie looks better.

Is valhyrie a word?

Of course. A valhyrie is the retarded, older step-sister of a valkyrie in Norse myth. Unlike their more illustrious sisters, they sheparded those who died in sad and pathetic ways to a "special" place in the Underworld.

Is it me, or does it have a bit of an Escaflowne look?

Mixed bag. :lol:

But maybe this booty can be used for custom VF-19's.

Why do bootleggers mangle perfectly good designs? I mean, why do they bother altering a design that they're already ripping off? If you make a valkyrie fugly, do you then myteriously abide by copyright rules? :wacko:

As the base color is white it would be a good toy to custom into a VF-19P from Dynamite 7

Graham

I was just gonna say the same thing. I keep meaning to track down a cheap FireValk to customize into a 19P... Hmm. B))