YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

What about vinyl stickers in the silhouette of valks? HG would be lawyering you in a second if you used the UNS kite logo, but like an overhead-view YF-19 silhouette is fine. (while a company can trademark a plane's whole 3D shape, they cannot claim its mere silhouette)

No problem.

What about vinyl stickers in the silhouette of valks? HG would be lawyering you in a second if you used the UNS kite logo, but like an overhead-view YF-19 silhouette is fine. (while a company can trademark a plane's whole 3D shape, they cannot claim its mere silhouette)

This could be easily done, but for what purpose? To put on the stands, or for general use? What size? I have a vendor for vinyl stickers now, so I suppose if there was demand I would be willing to draw them up.

Edit: Fairly effortless. If people want this sort of thing, I can offer it. Maybe as a separate group buy.

KT8Sl6ol.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

This could be easily done, but for what purpose? To put on the stands, or for general use? What size? I have a vendor for vinyl stickers now, so I suppose if there was demand I would be willing to draw them up.

Edit: Fairly effortless. If people want this sort of thing, I can offer it. Maybe as a separate group buy.

KT8Sl6ol.jpg

Exactly like that, to stick on the stand, kinda like a nameplate.

Hello Yeti,

I was thinking of something similar to David. Have you thought about Acrylic or plastic nameplates? I was thinking of something similar to the ones that were included with the 30th Anniversary VF-1J. On the nameplate, you could then affix stickers with the toys name and maybe even David's silhouette. Those would look pretty classy in front of the stands.

Edited by Golden Arms

Hello Yeti,

I was thinking of something similar to David. Have you thought about Acrylic or plastic nameplates? I was thinking of something similar to the ones that were included with the 30th Anniversary VF-1J. On the nameplate, you could then affix stickers with the toys name and maybe even David's silhouette. Those would look pretty classy in front of the stands.

Why do we have to use David's silhouette? Is his face copyrighted? :D

Edited by SuperSenpai

• 2 weeks later...

I am moving! I'd like to off load some of my current stock before I do so. Between now and May 15th use "THEYETIMOVES" at checkout to get 15% off of your ENTIRE order!

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Unfortunately, no. I periodically flip over the renewal 25's and see what I can muster up. The 29 has a nice gap between the calves and the arms were my adapter can slot in. The renewal 25 has a really sleek belly. I am open to suggestions.

I have an adapter for v1 25's, for those that display them.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

So here's tonight's fun...yes, I'm cheating on the side 2 because I don't have enough adapters, but you get the idea. That back arm with Ozma is about at it's tight limit and not to happy, but it seems to be holding after another careful tightning up....and no, it won't fit in any display case..but it looks cool! B))

post-11393-0-33600600-1429065996_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-53043100-1429065998_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-09787600-1429066002_thumb.jpg

You can find it here.

l4aXR95l.jpg

I think Max can get behind these dental floss G-Strings...

Honestly, if I didn't stock up on the original flight pose stands I'd be getting these. It's especially a great deal when you can display 3 valks on one base.

Maybe I'll get one of those stickers soon to show some support!

Honestly, if I didn't stock up on the original flight pose stands I'd be getting these. It's especially a great deal when you can display 3 valks on one base.

Just get one and try it out :)

So here's tonight's fun...yes, I'm cheating on the side 2 because I don't have enough adapters, but you get the idea. That back arm with Ozma is about at it's tight limit and not to happy, but it seems to be holding after another careful tightning up....and no, it won't fit in any display case..but it looks cool! B))

I know. I see all of these crazy setups that look amazing and ask myself where are you people putting these!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just get one and try it out :)

you should give one to Macross World on the house and be a sponsor:)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'd be ok with that.

lol i was just kidding but you're awesome for willing to do that. You hear that EXO? Chaotic Yeti is awesome!!!

glad i brought my stands and adapters from you.

Unfortunately, no. I periodically flip over the renewal 25's and see what I can muster up. The 29 has a nice gap between the calves and the arms were my adapter can slot in. The renewal 25 has a really sleek belly. I am open to suggestions.

I have an adapter for v1 25's, for those that display them.

Does this mean that the DX Banking Adapter and Standing Adapter won't work with the Renewal VF-25 Valks?

Also, what are the dimensions of the bases (length from side to side and point to point?).

They will work. You just have to use the stock adapters that came with the valk. Yeti made the YF-29 adapter to cut the clutter from the stock adapters plus they can be held upside down.☺

Each mounting is Valk specific. You either use one of the banking/standing adapters with an adapter the Valk came with, or one of the replacements I made. Let me know which ones you have questions about and I will snap pictures. If need be I can make a gif as well.

Each mounting is Valk specific. You either use one of the banking/standing adapters with an adapter the Valk came with, or one of the replacements I made. Let me know which ones you have questions about and I will snap pictures. If need be I can make a gif as well.

Thanks! Looking for pics of the mounting points on an Arcadia YF-19 and a Yamato YF-21 v.2

thanks!

Thanks! Looking for pics of the mounting points on an Arcadia YF-19 and a Yamato YF-21 v.2

thanks!

The YF-19 fighter adapter clips on like this, and than attaches to a banking/standing adapter:

XSzIGf8l.jpg

The YF-21 battroid adapter clips onto the crouch as shown here, and than attaches to a banking/standing adapter:

oI0LJ0Zl.jpg