YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

@wmkjr...can you show a couple of close up pics of that insane 6 Valk VF-1 stand setup you have going on???

Which setup are you talking about? The 6 valk setup on my Flickr account or the 7 valk setup in the pic above?

Future was for the loose shoulder. For the hips I cut small strips of rubber band to go behind the concave plastic component in the inside of the intake half of the diecast hip.

Good to know as I'm just now getting into the Bandai Valks. In other news, I think this is going to a "final" configuration. Mr and Mrs. Jenius with the Virgin Road.

Nice setup! Will take pics of the 7 set up later on today.

Good to know as I'm just now getting into the Bandai Valks. In other news, I think this is going to a "final" configuration. Mr and Mrs. Jenius with the Virgin Road.

image.jpg

Looks great! all three Max & Milia VF-1 Valks together! Dang I can see I am gonna be haunted by the M&M's until mine arrive! :o;):DB))

Nice, vsim! How are the 1/48 adapters? Work well with the supers attached?

Yeah, a little wobbly just because the 1/48 are so heavy, but not so bad. I was hoping to have one be upside down, but I didn't trust that a bump to the stand wouldn't cause the toy to fall, so I didn't try it. They also tend to tip backwards a little bit because so much of the weight is behind the adapter, so I had to twist the joint forward a few degrees to compensate. Not a big deal really.

Guest davidwhangchoi

that looks hot!!

I was surprised. Mine is pretty floppy, but other than that it is pretty cool.

Going to fine tune the adapter. It should be up for sale on the webstore within the next couple of days.

Yeti,

Any word if this adapter will work on the PG Unicorn as well??

Not unless the they share the same waist, which I do not think they do. If you send me a PG Unicorn waist/hip section, I can make an adapter.

Edit: not sure if you saw, but I do have a metal composite unicorn adapter. I wonder how close they are in dimension other than the obvious scale increase.

http://www.yetistand.com/product/metal-composite-unicorn-adapter

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Not unless the they share the same waist, which I do not think they do. If you send me a PG Unicorn waist/hip section, I can make an adapter.

Edit: not sure if you saw, but I do have a metal composite unicorn adapter. I wonder how close they are in dimension other than the obvious scale increase.

http://www.yetistand.com/product/metal-composite-unicorn-adapter

Yup'ers, I saw that, im my next order i'm going to get both, maybe I'll get lucky. If not, then I'll send over the waist/hip section. Thanks.

A couple things are changing at www.yetistand.com. I have a couple months to look at as far as sales go. It turns out more people buy YetiStands when they are on sale. What!? I know, right? Here is what I am going to do. The stands are going down in price by $5 a piece. That means the regular stand is now $45, and the pegged base is $47.

I have added a new product to the webstore:

Stick With The Yeti!

gKg1wdNl.jpg

UG2L0Zol.jpg

These are high quality die-cut vinyl stickers. At $5 a piece, they are an entirely optional purchase. These may be appealing to people wanting to support what I am doing without buying the product, or for the added fun of having your own Yeti to stick around with you.