YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Thank you Saburo. Now I just need to find a cool backdrop to shoot against so I can upload pics as good as yours! I need to trim and add some "No Step" and other small stickers to this guy for some more detail, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Received my Klan Klein Klang Klan today. I don't have any other statue style figures to compare this too, but the sculpt and paint is quite nice. I hadn't seen it mentioned that the boosters are on a double ball jointed arm, which does give the figure some pose-ability. Seems to scale somewhere in between 1/60 and 1/72. Probably closer to 1/72.

Imgur is being fussy at the moment, so I burdened mwf with a few pics.

med_gallery_25969_790_1665278.jpg

med_gallery_25969_790_2955371.jpg

med_gallery_25969_790_2467727.jpg

med_gallery_25969_790_1593084.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Received my Klan Klein Klang Klan today. I don't have any other statue style figures to compare this too, but the sculpt and paint is quite nice. I hadn't seen it mentioned that the boosters are on a double ball jointed arm, which does give the figure some pose-ability. Seems to scale somewhere in between 1/60 and 1/72. Probably closer to 1/72.

Very nice! but if only her boobs were just a tad smaller than I would definitely get one!

While I like Klan, her whole character design is a bit ridiculous. I mean, as a Red-Blooded, American, and most importantly, Man; I do like me some buxom beauties, but there comes a point where it's too much. Also the high heel space suit kind leaves me scratching my head. If they could just slim down Klan's bust she'd be perfect with a nice proportional hourglass figure.

All in all though, very nice figure, and she should go nicely with the rest of you collection.

How did you keep the boosters up without the support stands? Mine definitely can't pull that off.

How did you keep the boosters up without the support stands? Mine definitely can't pull that off.

The ball joints on mine are very firm. Have you used future polish before? Might be able to tighten up your joints.

How much did she set you back?

Also, I'm really loving that ability to put a 2 ship on a single stand...

2 is putting it lightly. Some members have put upwards of 6 on a single stand.

I believe I paid 3k yen for shipping, so 10k yen total.

2 is putting it lightly. Some members have put upwards of 6 on a single stand.

Wow. It's impressive that it can hold that much.

I believe I paid 3k yen for shipping, so 10k yen total.

So definitely a purchase to group with others so as to make shipping worth it. Or get the shipping free. I wouldn't want to pay twice what the toy cost in shipping alone.

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

Dammit the dual arm sold out :( yeti if by any chance you have any extras i'd like to add one to the order i just made ^_^

I might have some spares, but they won't have the protective tape. I'll take a look and pm you.

I recently shipped some adapters to Chile, and it got me thinking. The customs envelope doesn't fit on the small flat rate box, but it does fit on the flat rate envelope. The envelope costs the same to ship as the small flat rate box does. I had to put the small flat rate box into the envelope in order to fit thew customs envelope. The envelope is big enough to fit 1, possibly 2 yetistands. Before I start shipping this way, I'd like to test it out to make sure the stands will still arrive unscathed. Are there any international fans that want to be guinea pigs for cheaper shipping? I can PM you a discount code for the cheaper shipping. Shipping for 1 stand would go from $62, to $26ish usd.

I just remembered: what happened to the extra base bits you were testing, like the spare armament racks and the nameplate?

I haven't touched them since. I recently got my office up and running again since the move. I am working on a few other things for YetiStand as well. As much as I like the idea of the weapon racks, they may be better off printing from shapeways. I haven't forgotten, just put it off.

wRqTqVhl.jpg

0p0nOI2l.jpg

epYSvOHl.jpg

sKPbu7dl.jpg

VekG3Mol.jpg

I was in the same boat as you. Her chest is large on the show, but these chesticles are pretty ridiculous. Less so whith the chest armor on. At 7k yen it was hard to pass up.

Yes the chest armor piece does help conceal her huge boobs a little..

I did a big display reshuffle and packed away all of my anime character figures to make more space for my current and incoming Valkyrie's (as I don't want to buy any more display cabinets) so my display is Valks only at the moment but this Klan figure may just become the exception! At the right price of course..

I haven't touched them since. I recently got my office up and running again since the move. I am working on a few other things for YetiStand as well. As much as I like the idea of the weapon racks, they may be better off printing from shapeways. I haven't forgotten, just put it off.

0p0nOI2l.jpg

sKPbu7dl.jpg

VekG3Mol.jpg

This really looks amazing! I have always preferred to display my Valk's in a clean layout but this was lets you still show off the optional weapon sets! And the gunpod display looks very cool too!

Will you sell those parts separately or bundled with a stand? I guess I should check our your website again..

My only minor gripe is having to use the standard Bandai display stand bracket part.. it just looks too big and out of place with the rest of the clean and clear Yeti stand but I know there really isn't any way around it..

Edited by spanner76

Bandai has the benefit of making the valk and their adapters. What I come up with has to work around what is available on the figure to attach to. I could make fighter adapters for the 25 renewals and 30, but nothing I have come up with is as secure as I would like. Every now and than I try to tackle it at a different angle.

Did you ever make one for the 27, or will the 25's work properly?

The v1 27? I do have one that works with that valk, but there was little interest in it at the time. I can put it up on the site.